Anybody notice a similarity between '03 Bills and '02 Pats? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody notice a similarity between '03 Bills and '02 Pats?

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
Pats started out strong in '01 based on solid D and a deadly passing attack. Only thing missing was the running game. They rode that formula through two blowouts in the first two weeks of the season. Right now the Bills are winning with the same formula. The secret of course was to bring a ton of pressure to Brady, and make them try to beat you on the ground. Henry is a better back than Smith right now, but he's still such a north south back that the same formula might work. Quite honestly, if JT doesn't show this week, he needs to have that Neutrogena bar shoved up his azz. Go Phins!!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
[ Quite honestly, if JT doesn't show this week, he needs to have that Neutrogena bar shoved up his azz. Go Phins!! [/B]

Don't worry about that! Jonas Jennings can help arrange that for him! Go Bills!

not really...I think the Pats had no running game vs. the Bills just not using it that much. the Bills have a far more vertical passing game than the dink and dunk Pats. the Bills run D is better.

too badd though :rolleyes:

Yes their are similarities,
they both have red white and blue uni's,
Lawyer Milloy Sam Gash
Snow and cold in December at home
But that is where the similarities end! :D

Back
Top Bottom