Reaction score
that jamar fletcher is balling for san diego
and who do we have only the worst corner of the 21st century
reggie howard

badnewzfin said:
that jamar fletcher is balling for san diego
and who do we have only the worst corner of the 21st century
reggie howard

:rofl3: fletcher balling? why cause he got a pick that was thrown right to him?

Nappy Roots said:
:rofl3: fletcher balling? why cause he got a pick that was thrown right to him?

you think reggie howard would have caught it

na he just some guy who made a play nothing else everyone makes plays, Howard made that pick in the SB thats one play that dont make him good

badnewzfin said:

does this matter? because he was able to catch a ball thrown right to him, he is balling out? fletcher sucks...still sucks. always will suck. one prime time play wont change that.

Nappy Roots said:
does this matter? because he was able to catch a ball thrown right to him, he is balling out? fletcher sucks...still sucks. always will suck. one prime time play wont change that.

by no means do i consider fletcher great, but he was better than most of what we have now.

badnewzfin said:

Yes, but the problem is he wouldn't have been in the right place to have it come to him.

Isn't Fletch the Dime Corner? I seem to remember him complaining the first or second week of the season for not even being active after being demoted from the nickel. I wouldn't exactly call him a baller but it was very apparent he was playing in the wrong coverage system here.

Saban4prez said:
by no means do i consider fletcher great, but he was better than most of what we have now.

prez, i dont know what u remember, but everytime flet got on the field he was burned, just like howard. when he didnt get burned, he was being called for pass interference because he got burned and try to stop the dude. fletcher was horrible.....

Nappy Roots said:
prez, i dont know what u remember, but everytime flet got on the field he was burned, just like howard. when he didnt get burned, he was being called for pass interference because he got burned and try to stop the dude. fletcher was horrible.....

i do remember those things happening. but i only wish i could see fletcher in this defense rather than that one. Personally, that defense was designed for only Surtain and Madison in their primes. No two other CB's could have ran that style of defense, but them. it was all on them. then surtain had some knee problems, and flethcers no surtain, obviously.

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
jamar fletcher will contribute more than david boston will for us , sad but true , and i hate to say it .

Boston also wont give up touchdowns and commit penalties from the sideline.

Please never use "Fletcher" and "ballin" in the same sentence ever again! They just don't go together. Fletcher was a piece of crap that single handedly cost us several games. Thank God he is gone!

Back
Top Bottom