Anybody see the Bosox - Yanks game last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody see the Bosox - Yanks game last night

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
It was one of the all-time classic regular season bball games

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=240701110

:hail:
nyy-1.gif

Yea I saw it. That was one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Jeter is the MAN. I was loving life when the Yanks one. I thought for sure the sox had it

Talk about un-f-believable endings. Manny hits his 2nd HR in the 13th after the Yanks blew loads of chances to end it and then Sierra, Cairo and Flaherty win it. Truly beyond belief.

Did u see how Torre was really pissed off that what's his name who lost the game pitcing for the Sox was not tossed when he (deliberately) hit Shef and that was the 2x Shef had been hit w/Pedro getting the warning. That was all Torre wanted to talk about when asked about the game :eek:

Yea I didnt like the Ump. It also seemed like all of the close calls were going to the Sox. All well we still won!!!!!!!!!1

All I know is that next time Manny Ramirez steps to the plate the pitcher (yes, you Mussina), better level him with a heater right in the middle of the back. Then all will be well and Torre will get a thank you card from Zimmer for the indirect attack on Pedro

Zimmer stated the other day that he was dumb for charging Pedro last year in that altercation (sp?).

Mussina will never drill anybody but kevin Brown will and he should and I am baffled as to why someone doesn't rufh the mound and pound that little punk Pedro. He needs a whooping in the worst way.

I guess noone mentions what Sheffield did. Manny tried 2x to pitch and Sheff called for time as he was pitching. He also did it just now against the NYM. Sheff got what he deserved.

Because he called time? Give me a break a hitter calls time because if the pitcher takes a while it gets tiring sitting in the hitters stance and sheffield is pretty active in his stance

Back
Top Bottom