Anybody wanta guess... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody wanta guess...

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Anybody wanta guess how many signings and trades will occur tomorrow?

I guess at least 5 including the trade for A.J. Feeley and the trade for Portis to the skins.

Interesting question. Put me down for 7. Feeley, Portis/Bailey, and five free agent signings (none of which I will actually try to project).

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree

Can you name some of them because that is alot, I don't know if that many will happen tomorrow but it might.

I think there would be two trades and 10 signings. I think most of the 10 signings will be smaller free agents trying to get the bigger pay day that is availiable at the beginning of free agency. I think that tomorrow is one of the best days to get over paid.

the two trades are known that they will happen tomorrow and I think at least two FAs will be signed.

Is the Brunell deal to the skins a trade? because that would be three definate trades if it was.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
yes it is a trade

then there will definately be at least 5 deals tomorrow

I say 5 trades and 6 FA signings for a total of 11 transactions involving players going to a different team than who they played for in 2003.

5 trades!! thats quite a few

Bailey - Portis
Brunell
Feeley

Who else??

666, the number of the beast, 666, the one for you and me.

I think that Woody's deal will be official tomorrow to either us or the bills. That's just my gut feeling.We have a 2nd year LT that wasn't very good last year, we have no LG, we have a center that's started 2 games there, we have no RG and we have no RT.We better get down to it and make it happen and I mean fast.We need some o-linemen in the worst way.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom