Anybody Watch TNF? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Watch TNF?

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Steelers lit it up. The Dolphins and Adam Gase, in particular ought to take notes. That's how it's done. These were not the Patriots these were the Steelers so don't tell me how much better their talent is. Start scheming correctly based on your talent!:frown

Rothesburger, Bell and Brown are way better than anything we have on offense. They are a much more talented team. Pretty tough to stop that combo.

Reactions: <O>
The Steelers lit it up. The Dolphins and Adam Gase, in particular ought to take notes. That's how it's done. These were not the Patriots these were the Steelers so don't tell me how much better their talent is. Start scheming correctly based on your talent!:frown

The Steelers arguably have the best running back (Bell) and receiver (Brown) in football depending on how you rank the players. Those two are premier talents. If they signed for us, they’d easily be our best two players, possibly by a county mile.

We did stop them though. Was is the line with Albert and Tanny at qb?
Maybe is was ball control with Ajayi, gone but never forgotten.
Those teams mentioned play fast. They play confident. Been can throw the ball near Brown and he catches.
Jay just never goes downtown with it.
This offense is struggling in various ways, but no Ajayi is one of them. Maybe Gase didn't like that Ajati was telling the truth about the offense s*"t show and got canned for it.
Guys, if Jay has no time to throw, then run some Pat's plays. Slanting receiver at 5/10 yards. Quick hits, get back to the line.

The Steelers have one of the most talented teams in the NFL...

I swear, it is as if the Dolphin fans live in microcosm and only see a little of other NFL teams and make weird leaps.

Hall of Fame QB, Top 3 RB, Top 3 WR...that is just on offense. The defense has 3 1st round picks at LB alone on it. Heyward is a top 3-4 DE, Tuitt is better than average. People just keep posting complete nonsense.

Roethlisberger is one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history, and he's still got it.

He's good for 1 or 2 really bad games every season that cause everyone to question if he's still got it, and then he says "Well gee, maybe I'm washed up" and comes back out the next week and starts tearing everyone to shreds again. I guess when you rape as many coeds as he does, it's kind of like the fountain of youth.

And then you consider that the Steelers actually have a good front office and a stable coaching situation, so it's easy for players to be held accountable -- it's expected -- and they actually have a well constructed roster. The fact that they could let Timmons walk, even though he was willing to take a discount to stay in town, says everything about how that team is built. They actually prioritize important positions like LB.

I didn't watch the game last night because I was busy watching Roberto Luongo shut out the San Jose Sharks, but I did see that Rishard Matthews had a great game for Tennessee. Rishard Matthews is a very good football player and Joe Philbin was very stupid to piss him off to the point that he was willing to take peanuts from another team simply to get out of town.

All of your comments are great but the Dolphins need to become the Steelers then. Who is in the ear of Ross and Tannenbaum? Who is holding the front office and decision makers accountable? Where are the Dolphins first round performers? Why the disparity? Is it soooooo difficult?

All of your comments are great but the Dolphins need to become the Steelers then. Who is in the ear of Ross and Tannenbaum? Who is holding the front office and decision makers accountable? Where are the Dolphins first round performers? Why the disparity? Is it soooooo difficult?

Yes, you have maybe 4 or 5 franchises that are run that well...you will have a franchise from time to time have a good season or two, but sustained success is rare in any league let alone in the NFL.

New England
Pittsburgh
Green Bay
Seattle

Those teams have several things in common...Elite QB's (Miami's is hurt this year), stability in the front office and head coach. When you have a QB that can make up for the shortcomings of other on the offense in the same way Brady, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, and Wilson can you are always going to look good with your other 10 players. I don't think many people realize how much Tannehill did that for this team. It also makes the coaches job a lot easier.

The idea that anyone wants to fire Gase is absurd...he is a second-year coach who is trying to salvage a season with a QB like Cutler, even if we start Moore you are not getting anything different. I would be willing to bet that if Tannehill is playing right now, this teams looks much, much different. I know that it takes a team to win, but a top notch QB can make up for tons...even issues with the defense.

Hell our leadership can't even get the grass to grow.

lol let me know when the fins have an all time great at qb, a stud rb and possibly the best WR in the NFL.]

That would rather help "scheming"

Back
Top Bottom