anybodycatch what espninsider has to day about feeley? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anybodycatch what espninsider has to day about feeley?

I was in that chat forum a couple of days ago when he said that but the answer is REID that fat walrus doesnt like to change anything even though Detmer was outplayed by Feeley.

BUFFALO FANS SHOULD STAY OFF OUR WEBSITE, WHEN FEELEY KICKS YOUR *** THIS YEAR WHERE WILL YOU BE THEN

clear.gif

Mod: Relax! And lay off the caps, punk! - TerryTate

Last edited by a moderator:
We have all kinds of fans in here man but everybodys cool,Welcome!

hey i'm just postin dolphin info.

I'd hate to have some "fat walrus" lead us to three consecutive championship games. :rolleyes:

First off let him do it in the AFC and we'll talk about that.I dont see him being much different than Wanny just in fifferent areas.He doesnt want to get good WR just cheap ones,he constantly puts his stock in DEF.,and he's stubborn cause his way is the right way and if we did go to 3 champ games we would still be just like Philly fans wondering why our coach cant take us any farther even with homefield adv.

POINT PROVEN!!

it basically says the phins made a bad choice in feeley!

Originally posted by Bonedoc7777
BUFFALO FANS SHOULD STAY OFF OUR WEBSITE, WHEN FEELEY KICKS YOUR *** THIS YEAR WHERE WILL YOU BE THEN

clear.gif

you swept us last year and we're still here...It's called a "rivalry"...we'll always be here to piss on your parade

There are some "experts" who are pro's and some who are con's on this future deal for Feeley, but for the most part people seem to be on a wait and see posture about this. Five plus years ago the Panthers and Dolphins would be a laughed at over these moves, and to some extent the Patriots were second guessed about Brady. But today you just never know. It's still a risky move but is it as risky as a late 1st or 2nd/3rd round pick?
IF Feeley has a very good or great year for Miami he'll still be second guessed the next season.
Hell Marino was after his rookie year, I remember SI having a headline with Marino on the cover the read "Sophmore jinx?"
The truth is knowbody knows and that makes some people very uneasy about moves of this nature.

Originally posted by Bonedoc7777

clear.gif

Bonedoc, relax man. :lol:

Originally posted by finregime
First off let him do it in the AFC and we'll talk about that.I dont see him being much different than Wanny just in fifferent areas.He doesnt want to get good WR just cheap ones,he constantly puts his stock in DEF.,and he's stubborn cause his way is the right way and if we did go to 3 champ games we would still be just like Philly fans wondering why our coach cant take us any farther even with homefield adv.

POINT PROVEN!!

My beef was really with your unnecessary mean-spirited comment. But since you want to debate the rest.......

Let him prove it in the AFC?? Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't the NBA. All the good teams aren't in the AFC. And the last time I checked the Super Bowl box scores, the AFC won two squeekers and the NFC dominated the other one.

You can question Wanny's methods all you want. We haven't done squat in two years and not much else in the two that preceded them.

But you can't bash Andy Reid's methods the same way because his methods are getting results. There's nothing wrong with building on defense if they're getting it done and your offense is productive. And with the exception of the WRs, that's exactly what has happened.

Reid's offensive lines have been among the best in football. His quarterback is among the best in football. And when that quarterback went down, their other two QBs played so well that many fans questioned whether they wanted that superstar QB to return. So well that our Miami Dolphins are spending a conditional 2nd round pick and $18 million on the backup. ALL THREE of his running backs can get the job done. His TE went to the Pro Bowl. His 4th string TE played well in Miami for three seasons (Jed Weaver). Boy, you're argument is really starting to weaken.

But oh, they really don't invest in offense. $100+ million in McNabb. Big money for RT John Runyan in '00. A 1st rounder in WR Freddie Mitchell, 4th rounder on RB Correll Buckhalter, and big money for Washington slot WR James Thrash in '01. A second rounder for RB Brian Westbrook in '02. A second rounder for new starting TE L.J. Smith, a 3rd rounder for WR Billy McMullen in '03.

Part of the reason they don't spend a TON on offense is because their draft picks and FA aquisitions have largely worked out (with the exception of WR). Especially on the offensive line. But they simply do not waste much money and their moves work out. And that's why they're always in position to compete. That said, Terrell Owens is a major possibility.

But again, I don't think you'll get much support in Wanny=Reid. For one, Reid calls all the offensive plays (I believe, or is largely involved in the offense) and is known for being an offensive guru. The success of Brett Favre and Donovan McNabb don't lie. Neither do the success of Mark Chmura and Keith Jackson (when he was TEs coach).

Secondly, his stint as personnel man has worked out FAR BETTER than Dave Wannstedt's. We don't even need to get into that one.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
you swept us last year and we're still here...It's called a "rivalry"...we'll always be here to piss on your parade

And we ALL know CW can do a lot of pissing! :lol:
J/k CW

Back
Top Bottom