anybodycatch what espninsider has to day about feeley? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anybodycatch what espninsider has to day about feeley?

Originally posted by Bonedoc7777
BUFFALO FANS SHOULD STAY OFF OUR WEBSITE, WHEN FEELEY KICKS YOUR *** THIS YEAR WHERE WILL YOU BE THEN

Im just glad they still have Bledsoe as their QB....gives us an oppertunity to keep them below us.

I like alot of your points and Im sorry I came through rude or obnoxious but I just feel as though yes some of his draft picks have panned out but trash,pinkston,mitchell SUCK!!!! Mcnabb and all of his QB's have been his bread and butter but I still dont think he could finish better than 9-7 in the AFC with what he has.Whoever makes it to the SB to represent the NFC tends to compete but the Conference overall is weak and thats all I was saying.

I love it when Zevo comes in here talking smack. He backs it up with nothing more than assumptions. The facts are unknown....

You guys in Buffalo can keep praying that Feeley is a downgrade, but the chances of that are very slim IMO. You can also keep praying that we're downgrading the OL as well. Not happening....

We're cleaning house on offense while the Bills are sitting still pulling their puds....

What changes are the Bills expecting on that sorry excuse for an OL??? That same OL D. Bledsoe has been getting buried behind over the last two seasons???....

Keep praying Bills fans....:hail:

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Im not worried Zevo, i think he will be better then Drew any way you slice it. you better hope ogunleye goes to a team outside the AFC east.

Originally posted by zevo
it basically says the phins made a bad choice in feeley!

ESPN = Buffalo cheerleaders = ugly.

Originally posted by finfan54

ESPN = Buffalo cheerleaders = ugly.

dude you live in rochester, NUff Said!

Originally posted by finfan54
Im not worried Zevo, i think he will be better then Drew any way you slice it. you better hope ogunleye goes to a team outside the AFC east.

Our offensive line was pathetic last year Krieg,

But IMO, we have talent at the line and I think it was mostly coaching that screwed us.

We hired the best O-Line coach in the league in Jim McNally and he does WONDERS with the offensive line.

AJ Feeley did a pretty good job with the Eagles and should only be better, I would keep Fiedler around though if I was the GM.

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
We hired the best O-Line coach in the league in Jim McNally and he does WONDERS with the offensive line.

By that same token, Miami has hired arguably the best QB coach and the best WR coach in the NFL.

ScottLawrence, meet Marc Trestman and Larry Sullivan

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

By that same token, Miami has hired arguably the best QB coach and the best WR coach in the NFL.

ScottLawrence, meet Marc Trestman and Larry Sullivan
and we hired Sam Wyche as our QB coach...Montana's first ever qb coach:)

Back
Top Bottom