Anyone been to a 'phins game in Oakland? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone been to a 'phins game in Oakland?

You don't know how many times i've escaped some pushing and shoving, and i'm talking about in the parking lot.....I've been to several....Rqaiders fans are the worst. I was shocked to hear Philadelphia's staduim actually had a jail in it, well Oakland is probably the one who needs it.

They get drunk and want to pick a fight. Especially if they lose.

i live about 30 miles from oak so everytime they come to oak or sf i go.. and i must say the sf games are always much nicer haha... there is a pretty large number of dolphin fans in the bay area and most come out to the sf games.. ever since the guy got # 1'd on in the bathroom a couple years back for wearing a dolphin jacket i go in no colors.. haha also their fans have excuses for every loss.. I must say they get my vote for being the most ignorent fans in pro sports

I went to that game. It was the playoff game the year the Ravens eventually won the Super Bowl. I will not go to another game in Oakland.

I did

I went to the 2005 game, the one that started our winning streak at the end of that season. Basically here is the deal. I went all dressed in dolphins clothes, full face paint and hair spray. It doesnt matter what you wear as long as you...
A. stay out of the black hole, for obvious reasons
B. don't talk trash

I was fine, I had a couple guys walk up to me and talk mess, but i never got hurt. One guy talked alot of trash and they threw stuff at him, security had to come. Just respect the environment if you're an opposing fan, it's not that difficult to figure out.

forget in Oakland, a Raiders fan tried picking a fight with me at a Dolphins game in Miami. Nasty people.

Oakland is great(pretty cheap for football & lots of 'culture'!), dont go into the black whole and avoid staggering drunks eyeing your sweet Keith Byars jersey and you'll be fine. I saw marino play there before he retired(1998 season I think), F'ing great!

Back
Top Bottom