Anyone besides me thinking Belicheck? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone besides me thinking Belicheck?

Dtronic

Season ticket Holder Sec 150
Reaction score
His contract with the Pats is shrouded in secrecy, but last I heard his extension in 04 was for 2 years.

Ben Maller -

Look, we're not about to make goofy-*** predictions (e.g., Bill Belichick might leave New England to coach the Texans), but the same spider sense that told us that we were on to something with the Saban-to-Alabama thing (even as everyone involved denied it repeatedly) tells us that something (we're not sure what) could go down with Belichick and the Pats once their season ends -- and that Belichick could land somewhere else.
Maybe even Miami.

Is it unfair to engage in such speculation? We don't think so, because the aura of mystery surrounding Belichick's contract with the Patriots invites rumor and innuendo.
Does it expire after this season? Next season? After the 2027 season?

He isn't going anywhere....the Pats fans would burn down the stadium if the Pats let him walk away.

What was that movie called, that made Alicia Silverstone famous? :evil:

:sidelol:

Screw the Patriots. Screw Belichek. I'd rather find someone who can beat him. I would hate to have to root for that guy.

As a dolphans we must face realty. Saban is a quiter, so now we must find a new coach...names...is not our descision, we must wait. Wait he is a good football mind a Ofensive kind of guy who sucks what´s left in our D and put some show in our offense so we became again a contender to may be... may be in 3 years in 2010 when the SB is back in Miami get a shot... not before. no miracles in football, just work and discipline...and de dolphins haven´t show any of them in the last years!!! so lets be patience and wait for a good call from our front office ...think Cameron will take the job!!!

Screw the Patriots. Screw Belichek. I'd rather find someone who can beat him. I would hate to have to root for that guy.

Agreed. Lightning usually doesn't strike twice. How many SB's has Parcells won since he left the Giants? How about JJ?
BB was a failure in Cleveland.
The Pats have been fortunate that everything melded well together with Pioli and BB. That's not likely to happen again.

ben maller is the same guy that said today miami should strongly consider interviewing Deion Sanders for head coach because he has been successful in everything he has done

Perhaps the most valuable coach in the NFL is Bill Belichick. I don't think so.

unless the pats get humiliated 45-3 in their first playoff game, i doubt belicheck is going anywere

I couldn't accept Belicheck as our coach....I've hated him for so much for so long now, that I couldn;t even think of him as our HC

His contract with the Pats is shrouded in secrecy, but last I heard his extension in 04 was for 2 years.

Ben Maller -

Look, we're not about to make goofy-*** predictions (e.g., Bill Belichick might leave New England to coach the Texans), but the same spider sense that told us that we were on to something with the Saban-to-Alabama thing (even as everyone involved denied it repeatedly) tells us that something (we're not sure what) could go down with Belichick and the Pats once their season ends -- and that Belichick could land somewhere else.
Maybe even Miami.

Is it unfair to engage in such speculation? We don't think so, because the aura of mystery surrounding Belichick's contract with the Patriots invites rumor and innuendo.
Does it expire after this season? Next season? After the 2027 season?

Yeah right, Bellichick will leave Tom Brady at QB for the situation down here?! What are you kidding me?

Back
Top Bottom