Anyone but Benson... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone but Benson...

Brodie's the Man,I just wish he could stay healthy.
Really Shula's doing a good job in Bama.

haha ya some hardcore bama fanatics, croyle started out good this season, too bad he got hurt, did he play all of last year, i dont remember hearing much about him then?

arsenal said:
haha ya some hardcore bama fanatics, croyle started out good this season, too bad he got hurt, did he play all of last year, i dont remember hearing much about him then?
he got hurt their fourth or fifth game (torn acl) and they were undefeated at that point, and he had yet to throw an int bama's gonna be a force next year

No,but he has pro talent,I would not mind taken a chance on him when he comes out
and Saban likes him.(from local papers when LSU and BAMA played)
But I 'm a BAMA and Dolphin homer.

lol@i think this is the picture you mean to have in your sig
boom5gv-1.gif

hahah, god its entirely too slow at work today

arsenal said:
lol@i think this is the picture you mean to have in your sig
boom5gv-1.gif

hahah, god its entirely too slow at work today

:grump:

Hahah, well done. :)

this is why we aren't drafting a RB with the #2 pick, none are worth it.

Edwards or Williams are worth it.

I'd take Ronnie Brown over Benson...here's why:

1. Brown is MUCH faster.....we need a speed guy...Benson has ok speed, but not blazing speed like Ronnie.

2. Benson will wear down in the heat and humidity just like Ricky did with all that weight...how often come December did Ricky get stuffed over and over at the line for 2 yard gains?

3. Brown has the speed and hands to make the catches coming out of the backfield....I think Saban will throw more screen passes unlike Wanny who never did (except when he had Fiedler/Feeley throw the sideline pass that got picked off and run back). :yell:

4. Character: We know Ronnie Brown has charachter and no question marks about his past...the same can't be said about Benson. We don't need another head case here.

Hostile7 said:
It's good to know I'm not the only one who gets it... Texas has had no passing game.The offense is based around the running game. In big games against good defenses, other teams have shut down Benson and forced Vince Young beat them with his arm, and that's obviously not his style. OU/great defenses have the box loaded with 8-9 all day long. You cant blame Benson for lack of other talent besides him. This guy is a workhorse and carried Texas.

No passing game, there was a guy by the name of Roy Williams who played there who was pretty good.

Roman529 said:
I'd take Ronnie Brown over Benson...here's why:

1. Brown is MUCH faster.....we need a speed guy...Benson has ok speed, but not blazing speed like Ronnie.

2. Benson will wear down in the heat and humidity just like Ricky did with all that weight...how often come December did Ricky get stuffed over and over at the line for 2 yard gains?

3. Brown has the speed and hands to make the catches coming out of the backfield....I think Saban will throw more screen passes unlike Wanny who never did (except when he had Fiedler/Feeley throw the sideline pass that got picked off and run back). :yell:

4. Character: We know Ronnie Brown has charachter and no question marks about his past...the same can't be said about Benson. We don't need another head case here.

ummmmm

1. brown is not THAT much faster, i gaurantee benson runs under a 4.5...

2. under all that weight? benson is smaller than brown... you just used an arguement that would work AGAINST brown?????

3. yes browns a better reciever, but NOT a better runner, this will be our starting running back, we have enough passing options, and we have gordon who is just as good out of the backfield recieving as brown...

4. wat did benson do? find someone who stole his TV?? that monster!!!! if someone stole my tv and i knew who it was i wouldn't try to get it back or nothing... good point about those character issues...

Back
Top Bottom