Anyone but Cowher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone but Cowher

Ekinger

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've always liked his passion, but never thought of him as anything more than a good coach. He's always struggled in big games and the last superbowl was the worst superbowl I've ever seen. Those two teams were awful and it seemed to me that the winner was going to be the team that wanted to lose less rather than the team that wanted to win the most. It was so bad the officials took it into their own hands to make sure that someone won by the end of regulation rather than making anyone suffer through overtime.

I've watched the guy in AFC championships and divisional championships countless times and questioned tons of calls he's made that utlimately cost his great team a win.

I don't want Cowher and sure hope whomever we get next lasts until he's hired by someone else after he comes out of retirement.

Oh and Dennis Green too. Anyone else on the short list is ok as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I've always liked Capers. Never thought he had enough support in Houston and it's pretty obvious now that it didn't have much to do with him.

However, I think an offensive minded coach may be much more in line with what we need. Keeping as DC wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Hes retiring, no need to worry, put your prayers into not having Meathead made coach instead :)

I would be happy with Cowher...he's a good motivator and he loves to run the ball on offense (which IMO is what we need). But, I'd rather have Cameron, Rivera, or even Bates (not my first choice, but I like the guy).

Oh and Dennis Green too. Anyone else on the short list is ok as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I've always liked Capers. Never thought he had enough support in Houston and it's pretty obvious now that it didn't have much to do with him.

However, I think an offensive minded coach may be much more in line with what we need. Keeping as DC wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

Capers did nothing to help in Houston, thats a big negative, dont want him. Retreads are bad. No to Bates as well.

Back
Top Bottom