Anyone buying a 2013 Dolphin jersey,Dion Jordon #95 super close up. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone buying a 2013 Dolphin jersey,Dion Jordon #95 super close up.

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Great break down of what the new jerseys are what they are made of.Very cool....:chuckle:

[video=youtube;sftPVa7pvMI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftPVa7pvMI[/video]

From most previous pics I have seen it looked like we were going with a more baby bluer hue. This looks down right green to me. Very disapointed

Yeah it definitely looks a lot more green here, I think that's cause of the light though.

The dolphin itself looks too green. Some of the stitching doesn't look too well either.
I'll pass from this seller.

The dolphin itself looks too green. Some of the stitching doesn't look too well either.
I'll pass from this seller.

Wasnt pushing the seller,just showing the texture and a hands on what the new jersey is about.

Yeah that's the light, hard to judge the color without seeing in person.

Whoever "made" this jersey is clearly using old dolphin material, that is no our new aqua. Sorry.

Whoever "made" this jersey is clearly using old dolphin material, that is not our new aqua. Sorry.

It's the first real real close up I've seen,but it does look like 2012 dolphin green.Maybe I found an after market Youtube company.I never even seen the www.advertisement the first time I watched it.Good catch.

This jersey is just terrible, the color sucks and it doesn't even look like our new logo. But "the dolphin tis very cute".

This is a fake jersey. You can tell by the logo. It's a different color and the dolphin is thinner and the fin is way too pointy.

Back
Top Bottom