Anyone buying a 2013 Dolphin jersey,Dion Jordon #95 super close up. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone buying a 2013 Dolphin jersey,Dion Jordon #95 super close up.

Color is off but otherwise this is a definite upgrade over anything else out there. Give it a few more months and we will see real improvements.

What, the web address gopickjerseys.com, and the woman's unique asian accent didn't tip anyone off that this was a fake? Jesus.

Can she make me one for fye dorrah?

See below for what an authentic aqua Jordan jersey looks like -

1. The material in an authentic jersey is much better than what this Honduran made company is putting out.
2. An authentic jersey has much better stitching and sewing and doesn't look like it went through a cheap sewing maching.
3. The NFL shield logo didn't look right on the counterfit.
4. The color on an authentic looks much better and is aqua colored, not green.
5. Authentic jerseys have better venting, again the material is also a little thicker and better quality.
6. The Dolphin logo on the counterfit looks pretty bland and the details aren't that great.
7. There is an old saying, "You get what you pay for," although this counterfit looks better than a lot of stuff I have seen.

9hkjd4-1.jpg

I see the "im richer than you guys" shirt collecter hasnt turned up yet

Cmon guys its fake... her computer generated Asian voice should of been the eye opener lol

"Here we have the Dolphins logo. This is really cute. Really cute Dolphins."

Yup, that sums it up nicely. Logo still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom