Anyone Catch "Inside The NFL"...? What is Collinsworth's problem? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Catch "Inside The NFL"...? What is Collinsworth's problem?

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem like Cris Collinsworth acts kind of dissapointed, even bitter about Miami's success...?

Dan was talking about the Oakland game and he said something like "I'm sick of hearing about this game" and he seems very skeptical when it comes to accepting Miami is actaully a good team.

He's mad because he can't gloat about his Bungles. He has to sit around and listen to Dan and Cris's hey days and glory over the last decade while his team are still the bottom feeders. Sad but true. Like I said in my last post from another thread.

WE DON'T WANT YOU TO GIVE US RESPECT!!!! WE WILL TAKE IT!!!

I might make this my new signature, matter fact I will. :evil:

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Is it me or does it seem like Cris Collinsworth acts kind of dissapointed, even bitter about Miami's success...?

Dan was talking about the Oakland game and he said something like "I'm sick of hearing about this game" and he seems very skeptical when it comes to accepting Miami is actaully a good team.

He is a turd and not very Dolphins favorable...to say it mildly.

I loved how Carter and Marino were with each other when it came to the Dolphins....lol.

Of course Chris owes his nfl career to the bengals no other team wanted him, but the bengals will always take a no talent players over someone who has talent cause you have to pay him more money. Chris hates Marino and Carter cause they made more money in 1 season then he did it his whole career :lol: :lol: :lol:

Collinsworth-less

I can't figure this guy out. It's like when he talks he's got that smarmy look on his face (like the stupid grin that's always on George Cloony's face... hated it when he was Batman... but I digress) and whenever he alks, it's hard to take him seriously because he always sounds like he's whining. And does anyone know if that is his real hair? It's too perfect....

What I have as a gut feeling is even if we do win the SB, it is gonna be treated as a fluke and we won't get any respect for winning it. But I hope we get our just deserves when we win it.

There seems to be a contingent of lobotomized play by play or color men that do not have kind comments for the Dolphins ... Collinsworth is another Salsibury,, did exactly ZERO as a player but has enough of an opinion of what is right or wrong with a football team to make them look like @$$holes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: Marino1983

Uhhhhhhhm... I don't think so.

Originally posted by finattic79
What I have as a gut feeling is even if we do win the SB, it is gonna be treated as a fluke and we won't get any respect for winning it. But I hope we get our just deserves when we win it.

Think about it...

NFL Rushing Champion
NFL Defensive Player of the Year
Top 5 defense... something like 4 years in a row now... which is freak'n unbelievable.
NFL Sack Leader
NFL Tackles Leader
NFL Int's Leader (tied)
Do I need to go on???

Seriously, this team is actually going to have a lot to answer for if falls short of winning the Super Bowl, much less getting to it.

Now... if we win it... EVERYONE will (should) be pointing to the items ABOVE for the reason(s) WHY we did.

Isn't funny how so many of us fall into this "we" crap when talking about our favorite team? :o

Yeah, like "we" are on the team rosters!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can say what you want about Collinsworth (I like the guy) but calling him out as a player is ignorant. He was a Pro Bowl calibur player for the Bengals and consistently had 1,000 yd seasons.

I am part of this TEAM .I am the reason why teams get so many False Starts and waste timeouts here at PPS

Originally posted by Chubby
I am part of this TEAM .I am the reason why teams get so many False Starts and waste timeouts here at PPS

And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?:confused:

I don't mean to knock your post Chubs, but it has nothing to do with the thread.

Back
Top Bottom