Anyone catch Joe Rose last night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch Joe Rose last night?

tcdrover

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He was going on & on about how someone with the team had 'leaked' the fact that JT wasn't gauranteed a job and had to earn his position with his play in training camp.

He said he spoke with JT and he didn't know anything about it. He also kept harping on how 'negative' the team was being by 'leaking' this info.

It sounds an aweful lot like someone is whining to the media about not being given the 'special treatment that they deserve' already, & OTAs haven't even started yet.

It has begun...:rolleyes2: :boohoo:

How is 'leaking' info on the team's positive situation on having a deep enough chart that a former NFL defensive player of the year has to fight for his place, negativity?

It sounds like sloppy journalism from the type of people that are only semi-familiar with names such as Anderson, Roth and Wake to me.

I'm pretty sure JT knows he had a fight on his hands.

radio's job is to invent drama. this is 'you' buying into it. :buttkiss:

How exactly did I make that purchase? :crazy:

This was TV, besides Joe Rose doesn't work for the Miami Herald.

I'm not sure how unfamiliar you are with the local media coverage here, but Rose isn't one of the guys that just creates controversy for the sake of it. Those guys usually work for the newspapers like the Herald.

In this new bad *** team we are creating only the best play the rest can warm up the bench..... dont like it peace

Last edited by a moderator:

No, but he does work for Sun Sentinel.

It really shouldn't be seen as such a big deal, but they shouldn't have let it out like that since the coach hadn't told him.

If it's true, then I bet the powers-that-be leaked it, with the expected reaction from JT being: "Not guaranteed a spot? I'll show you I deserve a spot". Many kicked ***** later, JT is again a stud and the TRIFECTA looks like geniuses.

How exactly did I make that purchase? :crazy:

I'm not sure how unfamiliar you are with the local media coverage here, but Rose isn't one of the guys that just creates controversy for the sake of it. Those guys usually work for the newspapers like the Herald.

I'm Not sure if you ever have heard Joe Rose on wqam from 6am tell 10am but his show is 90% about him being a Drama Queen......it's been a running joke for years.

Most of the time it's not Drama about the Dolphins but just about his life.

talyor was told to be at all camps,and that if a younger player was playing as good.he would be cut.cant post the link, at the fire dept.md.com

Im pretty sure JT isnt worried about Roth or Wake beating him out for the job. IMO JT is way better then both. Last year was a misery for JT, new team, traded late, injured, etc., im not putting anything into what i saw last year from him.

Now even the "journalists" whine about their perceived information exclusion. I thought Joe was better than a 'whiner".

Back
Top Bottom