Anyone catch our game on Sound FX last night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch our game on Sound FX last night?

MichelleBelle31

3rd Generation DolFAN
Reaction score
Here's the clip I found most interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8SKaihC3mI where Tomlin makes all of the following statements:
To the sideline Ref while the call was being reviewed: "Hey, we need you guys to stay with the call on the field."

To his players after the touchdown was overturned, but the ball was not given to Miami after they clearly recovered it: "It's good to trick it off and still win isn't it?"

In the Locker Room after the game: "Hey, hey, I'll be straightforward, we got a camera in here (points to camera) alright? Let's go." (At which time you can hear another player say "Don't say nothing")

In the Locker Room after the game: "I'll hit you with some intimate details about an evaluation of that performance when we're buy ourselves."

Good to know the Steeler's know we got ****ed too! Hopefully this loss creates a desire for our team to crush everyone the rest of the season. I really hope Sparano is using the us against the NFL/World approach the rest of our season as it's plain to see that it's pretty much the truth. I would not want to be the Bengals players this weekend thats for sure. I would guess alot of our players have some pent up aggression they need to relieve. Hopefully that doesn't lead to mental errors though.

this zebras must die, no excuses. i say if this loss costs us the season by 1 game at the end, all fin fans unite and riot outside the nfl headquarters in nyc.

Everyone in the NFL knows we got royally jobbed! Why else does everyone try to spin it off as we should have won the game before hand. We all know it takes 60 minutes of football to win in this league and we put ourselves in a postion to to win we had the lead with 2:30 left to go. The defense made a play giving us another opportunity to run some clock and maybe get a couple 1st downs to seal the win.......60 minutes of football but then the referees decided they didn't have to do the job they are paid a great deal of money to do. They got complacent, lazy and ignored the standard rules of the game. Just as the referee said we couldn't see clear evidence who recovered the football so they could not give the defense the ball the HL couldn't see the ball but still called the TD anyways which is completely against what their taught to do.

Most calls can go either way but this one is the biggest joke period, it may very well be a deciding factor in us not making the playoffs. But as some will preach about kicking fg's instead of td's we put our selves in the lead because of those fg's and made the play to potential seal the game, our team did their job and the referees didn't do theirs ultimately sealing our fate. There's no excuse for that, period.

Sigh. I'd like to say the NFL learned from this, but if "learning" is further beating down the Dolphins by declaring that last pass by Henne an interception (it wasn't), then I'd say we're screwed.

The part that gets me is they look like they are kneeling down to pray. Moments after Tomlin points to point to the camera, it looks like they are kneeling to pray. That is bothersome. I hope they play the Broncos & Timmy smites them royally.

i say if this loss costs us the season by 1 game at the end, all fin fans unite and riot outside the nfl headquarters in nyc.

No. Hit the league where it really hurts; their wallets.

Don't watch a game (unless its Miami) or the NFL Network. Don't buy any merchandise, etc...

Here's the clip I found most interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8SKaihC3mI where Tomlin makes all of the following statements:
To the sideline Ref while the call was being reviewed: "Hey, we need you guys to stay with the call on the field."

To his players after the touchdown was overturned, but the ball was not given to Miami after they clearly recovered it: "It's good to trick it off and still win isn't it?"

In the Locker Room after the game: "Hey, hey, I'll be straightforward, we got a camera in here (points to camera) alright? Let's go." (At which time you can hear another player say "Don't say nothing")

In the Locker Room after the game: "I'll hit you with some intimate details about an evaluation of that performance when we're buy ourselves."

Steelers and New England have been getting calls like this for years and years. It is sad, really sad but you know what ? Sooner or later, what goes around comes around my friend.

Back
Top Bottom