Anyone catch the comment on Crowder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch the comment on Crowder?

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice how bad the announcing was yesterday? They commented that this is Crowder's first time starting in a game. Don't these guys do research before hand? They also said Pope has never started in a game but he did last year. They were awful!

Until we start playing games that matter to anyone but Dolfans, expect to get horrible announcing teams who know nothing about the teams and add nothing beyond the obvious. The other color commentator who really seems to add any insight and intelligence is Phil Simms, and he won't be doing another of our games for a long time.

Until then, get used to more of Ian Eagle and Lou Gossett Jr.

newlownorder said:
Did anyone else notice how bad the announcing was yesterday? They commented that this is Crowder's first time starting in a game. Don't these guys do research before hand? They also said Pope has never started in a game but he did last year. They were awful!

whats the deal with your sig?

Probably meant first time starting in the middle. Wilcotts is a solid analyst.

BigScuingili said:
I like the Orock 105.9 team that gets simulacasted fromt he dolphins radio network. every play is an excitement with this guy.
Well, not to disagree, but are you nucking futs?:eek:

Cefalo has to be the worst play-by-play man I have ever been forced to listen to. He regularly identifies players incorrectly and misquotes field position, down, and distance. He gets excited over a two-yard cloud of dust and there are times he shows so little enthusiasm over 10+ yard gains that I find the broadcasts infuriating. The few times we've actually been blessed with the Dolphins on television here in Orlando I've tried to watch the broadcast and listen to the radio broadcast, but I've found that it's easier to ignore the television broadcasters' stupid comments and screw-ups than it is to ignore Cefalo's. Joe Rose leaves much to be desired as well. I miss Mandich...

phinman1 said:
Probably meant first time starting in the middle. Wilcotts is a solid analyst.

Well, he demonstrated on many occasions yesterday that he didn't do any research.

The comment on the screen pass about how it should have been grounding for not getting back to the LOS. He obviously didn't know you can do that on a screen pass. Then this comment.

There is one other that I can't remember that was BAD.

Back
Top Bottom