Anyone catch this last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch this last night

I was too busy listening to that drunk ass praise and defend his squad of cheats and miscreants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say I, the Patriots don't deserve to win another Superbowl the remainder of their existence. They don't even deserve to ever be in the playoffs again.

Sad thing is even if the league finds out they did cheat they won't do a ****ing thing

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

They should do what the NCAA does and band them from the postseason. 5 years sounds good to me

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Maybe 10 years

I missed that but thanks for the laugh this morning. I am already tired of hearing about the Pats and a win they didn't deserve.

Sad thing is even if the league finds out they did cheat they won't do a ****ing thing

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

They should do what the NCAA does and band them from the postseason. 5 years sounds good to me

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Maybe 10 years

Why do people say that....they lost a 1st rounder and money over spygate?

Mrs. Finkle: Tom Brady should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?
Ace: Hmm. What do you know? They’re little deflated footballs.
Mrs. Finkle: Needle in!

They could make an Ace Ventura triology about the Patriot scandals!

Back
Top Bottom