Anyone Collect Dolphin FB Cards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Collect Dolphin FB Cards?

NHFINHEAD

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since it's slow, I figured I would ask this question. I made the mistake of buying a Marino card at a flea market about 10 years ago. Now I have over 600 Marino cards, and over 300 former and current dolphins. I'm addicted! Not only can't I wait for the season, I can't wait for the new football cards to come out - Junior in a fin uni !!!!! Anyone else collect?

Yea, those are the only cards I collect. When I was a kid I decided to keep only the Fins cards, so I've got pretty much every one from '66 up to the mid-1990's, when it went from getting 20 cards a year to tracking down 100....& I found better hobbies @ college:D

I still fill in gaps via Ebay & flea markets but don't normally chase after the new ones...

if anyone wants to xchange dupes, etc. I'll put together a list of my older xtras...

I collect all cards. Ive been thinking of only collecting fin cards, what do you guys do buy a pack then sell the other cards that arnt fins

I use to collect all football cards. Just the other day going through them I noticed I have the rookie card for some kid name Brett Favre. He played for the Falcons for a little while. Anybody know who that is. Oh yeah, I got 4 Ricky rookie cards too. Not to mention Barry freaking Sanders and Emmit Smith.

Ive got over 100 ricky cards that I bought off ebay for about 8$ total..

Ill probably pick up this years Dolphin team.

I stopped collecting about 4 yrs ago....but I still got my cards put away somewhere safely.....I too got lots of Marinos.

I only collect Fins cards. I would be glad to swap piles of duplicats w/ anyone.

Actually, I was bored last week and just bought 1000 fins cards from someone on e-bay. E-mailed him direct and paid $14 including shipping. Not the most valuable cards, but fun to paw through for so cheap.

I've got tons and tons of Dolphins cards, as well as other players/sports. It is addicting...and expensive. With the averqage box of cards selling at aroung $125 as loew as $50 and as 1 box as high as $450. It's nuts!!!

I use to collect until there was 20 different sets to try to get, I have alot of the old stuff, but still tring to fill in some gaps mostly the pre 70 stuff.

i have 115 card from marinos and 4 autos from him....i collect from every sport

I GOT THE AUTOS WHEN I MET MARINO AND ELWAY PLAYING GOLF A FEW YEARS AGO

Originally posted by t2thejz
I collect all cards. Ive been thinking of only collecting fin cards, what do you guys do buy a pack then sell the other cards that arnt fins

Na, in the "olden days" (pre-ebay) you could just go to a sports show or flea market. Now you can get them direct. Packs of cards are waaaayyyy too expensive these days. You wouldn't think the price of cardboard would go up so fast;)

Now you guys are talking. I have been collecting cards since I was about seven or eight. Now I have about 80,000 cards with about 30,000 being common cards worth .05 cents to maybe .15 cents. I have about 800 Marino cards and about 700 or so of other Dolphin cards. I have started grabbing Ricky Williams now but only have about 20 so far. I had Dan's rookie card but someone stole that one and an Upper Deck game used card with a peice of football on it. That one was only numbered to 500. I had a few parties and went in my "Dolphin Room" one day and noticed those two missing. Man was I pissed off and still am. I payed $125 for the rookie card before he retired and the price went down on it.

Anyway, It would be great to trade around with people on here. Maybe the guys could make us a forum for that. That would be great,

Back
Top Bottom