Anyone down to buy a billboard with a message to Ross? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone down to buy a billboard with a message to Ross?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How about a billboard that just reads "SELL THE ****ING TEAM" in huge aqua and orange letters?

Should we start a Kickstarter campaign?

You have like 8 topics on the front page. Any other low brow commentary, that doesn't deserve it's own thread, you want to post today? Just get it out of your system.

Maybe a billboard like, "Jeff Ireland, how's that o-line coming?"

You have like 8 topics on the front page. Any other low brow commentary, that doesn't deserve it's own thread, you want to post today? Just get it out of your system.

If they weren't fit for unique conversation, they would have been deleted by mods by now.

Yippee Kayay Motherlover.

why waste the money? the last two years someone bought the sign flown by the plane. he knows how we feel about everything but doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger

why waste the money? the last two years someone bought the sign flown by the plane. he knows how we feel about everything but doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger

True, but those were directed toward Ireland, not a statement on his own incompetence.

How did they raise the funds for the plane? I don't think kickstarter does that kind of thing.

I'm down with OPP, oh and this idea as well.

Your joking right? Good one, I respect your sense a humor. Now can we concentrate on what needs fixing, beyond firing everyone in the organization, and how to fix it? Those are the type of posts I enjoy!

I invested approximately 50 or so hours watching this
team last year. I certainly won't invest any money in another futile gesture.

Your joking right? Good one, I respect your sense a humor. Now can we concentrate on what needs fixing, beyond firing everyone in the organization, and how to fix it? Those are the type of posts I enjoy!

Yes, because your concentrating on it will make all the difference...

Back
Top Bottom