Anyone else as excited about our front 7 as I am? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else as excited about our front 7 as I am?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Lets hope it takes some pressure off our secondary. I know everyone has been riding our defensive backfield, but I think we'll be okay.

:yeahthat:

Yes I am excited about the front 7. Just imagine if we had signed Arrington.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Despite the age, our front seven is spectacular. I mean, great.

I think Carolina's is the best, with Dallas', Chicago's and San Diego's up there too.

Ours is definitely top five material.

I would put the Jags and Bucs up there as well. And because of them we might be #6 or #7 at worst and PERHAPS top 5. We are probably the most experienced and that certainly gives us an edge. But no over the hill gang here - ageless wonders like Traylor and Holliday who are still playing at a high level. The addition of Wilkinson is gravy and gives us a good rotation through and through.

We are gonna need it with the health of our secondary and the fact that there are question marks. The db situation is not as bad as some are making it out to be. I really think its about the young players gelling with the rest of the time (which will take time) and the health issue more than talent. We certainly have the coach to 'coach 'em up'.

And oh by the way Dophin Devil 28- GEAUX TIGERS!!!

We are rated #1 rushing defense in the nfl this preseason. Means nothing.. but we should be pretty high up there come january. We would be rated top 3 in total defense and other stats if not for the Jax game and those big passes. (didn't sit down and do the math but if you just average.. we would be top 3)

Tigers2003 said:
I would put the Jags and Bucs up there as well. And because of them we might be #6 or #7 at worst and PERHAPS top 5. We are probably the most experienced and that certainly gives us an edge. But no over the hill gang here - ageless wonders like Traylor and Holliday who are still playing at a high level. The addition of Wilkinson is gravy and gives us a good rotation through and through.

We are gonna need it with the health of our secondary and the fact that there are question marks. The db situation is not as bad as some are making it out to be. I really think its about the young players gelling with the rest of the time (which will take time) and the health issue more than talent. We certainly have the coach to 'coach 'em up'.

And oh by the way Dophin Devil 28- GEAUX TIGERS!!!

HELL YES.

LSU_Tigers_lsu18_large-1.jpg

LSU_Tigers_lsu20_large-1.jpg

Poole getting cut should give you an idea of how really deep we are at a position people are saying is weak

Poole wasn't cut because of performance, he was cut because he got a very bad injury.. He'd be on our 53 man roster guaranteed if he didn't get so hurt.

yeah i have said it many times before, i think our d-line is absoloutly unreal awesome starters and tremendous depth players, i feel we should play a 4-3 instead of a 3-4 i am not sold on all of our linebackers with 2 of the linebacking positions potentially undecided (depends on how JT or bowens plays at linebacker or if they go d-line) i rekon we would have a more of a solid starting and secure front 7 in the 4-3 defence

Back
Top Bottom