Anyone else avoiding ESPN and the NFL Network today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else avoiding ESPN and the NFL Network today?

Hell yes I am!

Im ducking ESPN like its a bully looking for lunch money.

Suicide Mondays or Tuesdays in this case....FML =(

Can you control what the phins did or did not do last night? Do you know how the media feels about the phins regardless of results?

My advice proceed as you normally would.

Personally, I default to Bloomberg TV & History International. It is Tuesday so that means the NCIS's are on... good times for me.

yes, but its a little different. most games when we lose i am disgusted when we lose because i am always telling my self if this one ****in play didn't happen, or they did that one play, etc we would win. this game however feels different. we lost and deserved to and also our team showed it didn't care, so while im avoiding all dolphins ''low lights'' today, i am angry, but not as angry as other weeks because the team showed it didn't care at all last night.

LOL i am doing the same thing. Everyday while getting ready for work my TV is stuck on Sports Center and NFL lol not this week...

They are gonna ride the patriots like a prostitute.

You know the drill.

Do you really think I want to sit hear and listen to how they will now gloat the Pats and Jets? It's not like they will have something positive to say about us.

Id rather continue playing me some Madden, at least before they update the rosters and rate our Special Teams to 0.

I had to change the channel from ESPN immediately after the game. I still can't watch it today. And that's what my TV stays on during the days.

NFL network, espn, 790podcasts and the Internet. I will be avoiding all of these media outlets up until next weekend.

Man I am just freaking out. It hurts and it hurts bad.

I went to CBS Sports home page, just out of curiosity to see how bad the storm is. They are, instead, talking about how underrated the Ravens are this year. Relief.

Of course I am...because the Jets and Pats are those networks' and their staff's favorite teams.

Very true. It seems that we are always second fiddle to those teams. Only positive note is that we are 2-2 and still have 12games left

Yes, I am avoiding ESPN, NFLN, Sirius NFL radio and anything else. I am still so embarrassed I do not want to hear anything.

I expected ESPN to deliver some body blows on us(and they havent disappointed), but i was very surprised at how vehement Don Banks and Jim Trotter were towards us. Needless to say, ill be avoiding all sports sites for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom