Anyone else avoiding ESPN and the NFL Network today? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else avoiding ESPN and the NFL Network today?

Yes.. And every other channel, cuz living here in NewEngland, its all they keep showing!!!!!!!!

Jets nation is on the old foxsports now sny and they have westoff on..How did you guys ever let him go as special teams co-ordinater????

Hell no I'm not avoiding ESPN. I'm taking in as much as I can today! They don't give a **** about the Dolphins when MIAMI HEAT BASKETBALL begins tonight! A real team with REAL championship dreams! Football season is OVER yesterday/today!

LET'S GO HEAT!

clear.gif

I thought I would be doing the same but ESPN surprisingly hasn't been too bad, Henne is getting bashed quite a bit but other than that they say its hard to win a game when you give up 21 points that quick due to special teams lapses. They also said we moved the ball really well with 400 yards of total offense but those INTs were killers. There really isn't much to say

I'm avoiding it at least for today because we just are a good joke source for them. I also don't want to hear all their love for the Pats and Jets.

I say avoid Home Shopping Network at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom