Anyone else bored theres no Phin-related action on today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else bored theres no Phin-related action on today?

DolfanAdam

Scout Team
Reaction score
Normally I feel like I've got something to get excited about watching on Thanksgiving, but this year...nothing!

What am I supposed to do all day? Just eat and get fat?

We've got Tennessee and Detroit, well Tenn already choked their perfect season run, and Detroit just sucks, we don't play either one of them so 0 investment on that one.

Then we've got Seatle and Dallas, I suppose I could route for Zach Thomas to give me something to invest in, but we already beat Seatle and we have nothing to do with Dallas so nothing there really.

Last up, Arizona and Philadelphia. Well Arizona embarassed us in week 2 so I guess I could route against them but I don't really care that much either way and the Eagles have nothing to do with our future.

So in short...how boring!!!

Where's the Phin action?! No division rivals, no other teams in our Wildcard chase, nothing!

Anyone else bored?

Not really. I do like seeing the Dolphins on Thanksgiving or even a great divisional matchup, however, it is nice just to be able to sit down and really enjoy Thanksgiving without the regular stress of a normal football day. That doesn't mean I won't watch the games, it just means I am glad I don't have any real emotional attachment to any of the matchups.

Of course I will be rooting for a Lions loss(as they march to 0-16) and a Eagles loss(local team here).

Normally I feel like I've got something to get excited about watching on Thanksgiving, but this year...nothing!

What am I supposed to do all day? Just eat and get fat?

We've got Tennessee and Detroit, well Tenn already choked their perfect season run, and Detroit just sucks, we don't play either one of them so 0 investment on that one.

Then we've got Seatle and Dallas, I suppose I could route for Zach Thomas to give me something to invest in, but we already beat Seatle and we have nothing to do with Dallas so nothing there really.

Last up, Arizona and Philadelphia. Well Arizona embarassed us in week 2 so I guess I could route against them but I don't really care that much either way and the Eagles have nothing to do with our future.

So in short...how boring!!!

Where's the Phin action?! No division rivals, no other teams in our Wildcard chase, nothing!

Anyone else bored?

what are you suppose to do all day? How about give thanks for everything you have?

Ozzy rules!!

no im actually happy because it gives me something to look foward to on sunday, and i can actually not be stressed out on thanksgiving and enjoy the football actually.

Back
Top Bottom