Anyone else bummed by the Ravens loss??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else bummed by the Ravens loss???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Man, last night's loss is still lingering on me. As much as I hate Billick and the Ravens, I was really pulling for them, in hopes to help out our phins.

It's as if things are beggining to go wrong. I understand we have to help ourselves before anyone else can help us, but why do these pretenders (i.e, Ravens) always choke in regular season games???

I mean the ravens of last week had 9 sacks, only to look like the ravens of last year last night. I mean, C'mon, can we catch a break here!?

This was a game I really counted on the Begals losing.
Now the Bengals, who happen to be in the thick of things, are 7-5 with 4 games to go. Two of those games are against the Colts and Broncos, which happen to be the only real teams to have a shot at beating the Bengals. I was really hoping the Bengals would lose. That way I would pull for them against the Broncos, whenever they play. Now, the Bengals must lose at least 2 of the remaining games, as such the Broncos. :tantrum:

I keep telling myself, it's no one elses fault but ours....we put ourselves in that 1-6 hole. It took us time to get our act together and now we're paying for it.

This really sucks. Someone please enlighten my football weekend! Tell me there's still hope! It seems like our ship is sinking slowly but surely right before our very own eyes!

Oh well, here's to our phins winning this Sunday!

GO PHINS!

There's still hope. I've looked at the scenarios every which way. The main thing to take from it is hoping the Chiefs & Broncos each take two more losses, and hoping the Jets lose to some team other than Miami (preferably Buffalo, but any will do).

On the bright side, the Chiefs play the Bengals. So no matter who wins, one of those teams will be one loss closer to what we need them to be (Bengals 9-7, or Chiefs 10-6).

Also, the Broncos play the Bengals. So again, no matter what, one of those two teams is going to be dealt a loss.

The Broncos have rookie Jay Cutler going up against Seattle (7-4), @ San Diego (9-2), @ Arizona (2-9), Cincinnati (7-5), and San Francisco (5-6).

The Chiefs go up against Cleveland (3-8), Baltimore (9-3), @ San Diego (9-2), @ Oakland (2-9), and Jacksonville (6-5).

All in all, I could easily see two more losses for both teams.

The REAL question is the Jets. It still all boils down to the Jets. Will they lose to the Packers, Bills, Vikings, or Raiders?

ckparrothead said:
There's still hope. I've looked at the scenarios every which way. The main thing to take from it is hoping the Chiefs & Broncos each take two more losses, and hoping the Jets lose to some team other than Miami (preferably Buffalo, but any will do).

On the bright side, the Chiefs play the Bengals. So no matter who wins, one of those teams will be one loss closer to what we need them to be (Bengals 9-7, or Chiefs 10-6).

Also, the Broncos play the Bengals. So again, no matter what, one of those two teams is going to be dealt a loss.

The Broncos have rookie Jay Cutler going up against Seattle (7-4), @ San Diego (9-2), @ Arizona (2-9), Cincinnati (7-5), and San Francisco (5-6).

The Chiefs go up against Cleveland (3-8), Baltimore (9-3), @ San Diego (9-2), @ Oakland (2-9), and Jacksonville (6-5).

All in all, I could easily see two more losses for both teams.

The REAL question is the Jets. It still all boils down to the Jets. Will they lose to the Packers, Bills, Vikings, or Raiders?

Thanks! that makes sense....so our focus should be winning out and also mainly on the Jets...

I do note that the Broncos, Chiefs and Bengals all have tough teams in their schedules, if not playing amongst themsleves....

Things are going to be interesting....

Thanks again CK!

I just want to beat JAX to get to 6-6.....then we can worry about the rest. Knowing our luck we will go 10-6 AGAIN and not get in. That would be the ultimate slap in the face. :boohoo:

Jets Are Going Down This Week In Fridged Green Bay. Favre Weather.
Game Time Temp 20 Wind Chill Feels Like 12

Predaphin said:
Man, last night's loss is still lingering on me. As much as I hate Billick and the Ravens, I was really pulling for them, in hopes to help out our phins.

It's as if things are beggining to go wrong. I understand we have to help ourselves before anyone else can help us, but why do these pretenders (i.e, Ravens) always choke in regular season games???

I mean the ravens of last week had 9 sacks, only to look like the ravens of last year last night. I mean, C'mon, can we catch a break here!?

This was a game I really counted on the Begals losing.
Now the Bengals, who happen to be in the thick of things, are 7-5 with 4 games to go. Two of those games are against the Colts and Broncos, which happen to be the only real teams to have a shot at beating the Bengals. I was really hoping the Bengals would lose. That way I would pull for them against the Broncos, whenever they play. Now, the Bengals must lose at least 2 of the remaining games, as such the Broncos. :tantrum:

I keep telling myself, it's no one elses fault but ours....we put ourselves in that 1-6 hole. It took us time to get our act together and now we're paying for it.

This really sucks. Someone please enlighten my football weekend! Tell me there's still hope! It seems like our ship is sinking slowly but surely right before our very own eyes!

Oh well, here's to our phins winning this Sunday!

GO PHINS!

Unfortunately its part of the sad reality when a team has to for all purposes win out to have a legit shot at playoffs. Too many things have to happen that are out of their control. Personally I hate scoreboard watching. Nothing the Fins can do about it. Just keep playing and winning!

GO PHINS!!!

No, not really.

If we had a winning record then yea I would be.

If we win out we still have a chance because all the teams in front of us have tough schedules and can all of them losing at least 2 more games but I don't think Denver will collapse like most people here think.

Roman529 said:
I just want to beat JAX to get to 6-6.....then we can worry about the rest. Knowing our luck we will go 10-6 AGAIN and not get in. That would be the ultimate slap in the face. :boohoo:

I would take that in a heart beat. At least then we would haven something to be excited about each week.

Another win would make this week great for me.

Back
Top Bottom