Anyone else concerned about Pouncey's move back to center? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else concerned about Pouncey's move back to center?

I'm more concerned about possible legal concerns and whether the team can re-sign Pouncey at the end of the year. Miami might be smart to draft someone like Hroniss Grasu in R2 or R3 for both depth and maybe an eventual replacement. Grasu being from Oregon also runs the high tempo offense that the Dolphins want to run.

no. satele sucks and il be very glad to have Pouncey back

Actually tipping the count makes it harder for the entire o-line to block...

In watching film on the OL, I did not see one time where it mattered but, defer to anyone who saw differently IF they can point out when and where?

"Tipping the snap count" has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Being able to block does.

I can see where giving opposing DL & LB's even a microscopic head start would not affect; blocking technique, Tannehill's ability to stay up right, or holding the point of attack long enough for Miller find a crease. ;)

More than giving away the snap count Pouncey was TERRIBLE at guard last season
PFF had him rated as one of the worst in the NFL but you didn't need PFF to see that

Will he rebound at his natural position or is this the real Pouncey

This is a great example how you just cant plug and play offensive lineman

No the move so much, but just Pouncey in general. He, quite frankly, looked like crap this year and was just about as bad as any of the other guys we had in their. I don't think the move back to center is going to help him win the 1-on-1 battles he was losing last year. I don't know if it is the injury and he just has to fully recover, but right now he is one of the problems...not a solution.

No the move so much, but just Pouncey in general. He, quite frankly, looked like crap this year and was just about as bad as any of the other guys we had in their. I don't think the move back to center is going to help him win the 1-on-1 battles he was losing last year. I don't know if it is the injury and he just has to fully recover, but right now he is one of the problems...not a solution.

I believe it was nothing more than lack of strength and conditioning due to recovery and can be fixed this offseason.

Wait.... Moving a pro bowl center to guard and expecting him preform at the same level didn't work out? Hmmmm who could have guessed it???

Back
Top Bottom