Anyone Else Doing This? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else Doing This?

We will be back in 2 years strong. IMO. Come on Luck.

Lmao, hilarious. Dude, you were just calling me a fake fan last week. 0-4 is a huge difference from 0-3 for you huh, ****in hypocrite. I told you guys, in the end everyone will be on the luck Wagon.

I am all in for Luck, have been for a few weeks. This team has to come crashing down before we become great again and it starts with a little Luck.

It totally sucks that the season is already over after just four ****ing games. Know what though? Me not having any say in it makes me feel just fine. If I was the one constantly ****ing up and not winning a game then it'd be a different story. Sure it sucks that you get to see fans other teams enjoy themselves but again, there isn't dick you or I can do about it.

Good for them

We have nothing to watch or cheer for,
Speak for yourself. I still have 12 more weeks of Dolphins football.

Enjoy sucking for Luck. :)

Speak for yourself. I still have 12 more weeks of Dolphins football.

Enjoy sucking for Luck. :)

Like Mediocre Football?

Think Long Term.

You are only thinking short term. The past Front office only think short term and here we are.

I'm there with ya'll. routing for the colts, chiefs, vikings, and rams.
I'm adopted the Lions,
And I route for the Bills, because I want them to take the division.

There's hope for the future, but only if Ross fires the entire Front Office. Look at Detroit; they sucked for years even though they always had high draft picks. Once Matt Millen was gone they acquired quality players and are now pretty good. Miami has the same problem; the wrong men are in charge and they are terrible at personnel decisions. We do have SOME talent on this team. A new guy (who knows what he's doing) can dump the poor players, and between free agency and a draft or two can have this team competitive again.

I'm pretty much done for the season. Didn't bother watching the game Sunday (abliet I'm in NC atm). I did see the score and laugh though. Was hoping I would log on today and see that Sparano is gone. But, what do I see? I see articles regarding players sticking up for him, because those players know they wouldn't have a job if he wasn't here.

Back
Top Bottom