Anyone else dreading this news item... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else dreading this news item...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
that has not yet happened

_______ will be interviewing Dolphins Offensive Coordinator Norv Turner for their vacant head coaching position.

Or we can get lucky and it can say:

_______ will be interviewing Dolphins Defensive Coordinator Jim Bates for their vacant head coaching position.

Losing Turner would be a big blow, especially having to learn a new system. I doubt he will got though.

Still hoping for Dingleberry University to give Bates a call.

I like the second one better. Not the first

My bigest concern was Norv going to Dallas. Now that The Boys have The Tuna, I'm breathing a bit easier.

Norv's not going anywhere as there aren't any real coaching opportunities for him. Jacksonville hasn't come calling and Cinci...well, we all know he's not going there. I'd worry more about next year than this one.

I hope Norv doesn't go for the simple fact that we would have our 4th new offense in like 4 years.

In this new era of the NFL consistency means a hell of a lot.

I see Norv staying next year. Let's face it, he isn't going to iwn many interviews with the way this passing game played this year. I suspect this team will need to have an outstanding year offensively before he lieaves for greener pastures. Then again, Campo landed on his feet already, so that blows my theory to hell...

Back
Top Bottom