Anyone else eagerly awaiting cutdown day? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else eagerly awaiting cutdown day?

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Tomorrow is going to be real interesting. Not only to see who makes the phins final roster, but to see who other teams cut as well.

Anyone want to make a bold prediction or two as to a guy who might get cut tomorrow that we may not expect?

Rudi Johnson is going to be the main one that everyone is paying attention to.

Hell no. I'm playing golf, first time since before the Olympics. Maybe 36.

Like someone said on TV recently, in my day we didn't have the internet, we had outdoors. I thought that was an awesome summary.

I was talking about the phins.

*thud*

In that case... the Juggernaut. I've been hearing his name tossed around a bit as being on the bubble, and Grigsby is above him ATM. Don't know if it will truly happen, though.

Hilliard should be gone, too. The specials teams skills of Cobbs puts him ahead.

*thud*

In that case... the Juggernaut. I've been hearing his name tossed around a bit as being on the bubble, and Grigsby is above him ATM. Don't know if it will truly happen, though.

Hilliard should be gone, too. The specials teams skills of Cobbs puts him ahead.

I would rather get rid of Cobbs because Hilliard might develop into a fullback in the pinch. Cobbs really is not that good. Mauia should be gone.

*thud*

I dont see dumping Mauia as a stunner. In fact I expect it.

Personally I cant wait to see what they do with the RB, WR, and DB spots.

I dont see dumping Mauia as a stunner. In fact I expect it.

Personally I cant wait to see what they do with the RB, WR, and DB spots.

No player in NFL history deserved less to be drafted than Mauia based on waht he did in college.By the way in second place is Corey Jenkins.

It was the wall video that did it.

:lol:

I hated that pick from day one. I was not a big fan of the 2007 draft. I admit Satale suprised me last year but he may pull a wade smith and show promise year one only to never improve.

im pretty excited. also just read Houston cut Rosevelt Colvin. wonder if we give him a look with Porter the way he is. they also cut Jamar Fletcher lol

im pretty excited. also just read Houston cut Rosevelt Colvin. wonder if we give him a look with Porter the way he is. they also cut Jamar Fletcher lol

I think Fletcher is a better cover corner than NAte Jones although that not saying much.

We are going to be real active. I see a CB, WR and an OL signing at the least.

Wright, Anderson ........either one of these might cause a buzz, though not likely, it is possible...I hope they stick and do well but I wouldn't say they're locks.

Back
Top Bottom