anyone else feel nervous?? haha | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else feel nervous?? haha

I think the correct diagnoses is:

Anticipating-the-first-victory-on-our-march-to-being-Super-Bowl-XLI-Champions -itis

I'm nervous, but it's a good nervous, kinda like you said. It's just going to be nice seeing our team playing. I can't wait.

Im totally nervous. Daniels is doubtful for tonight and this will be our first big test for C-pep. I am equal parts excited and nervous though, and really happy football is starting again! :)

KuD said:
10% nervous - 90% excited.

or maybe its 10% excited - 90 % nevous.

I can't really tell. I just wanna get the game underway.

CC that!!:yeahthat:

Come on!!

Not nervous or anything? ,you want to tell me that you have been waiting 9 months, looking for some info ,for the draft, the probowl and today, that finally star our season, a couple of you are just fine and confident. I'm confident but I'm pump, exited, hype, whatever, and a feel like a virgin going for the first time. Almost a NEW team ,a better team ,i don't know what to espect, but one thing i know is, that TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT OF THE FIN. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

yea, i still cant believe Daunte is our QB. Two years ago (39 TDs and alot of yards) he was untouchable. He was the face of the franchise for Minnesota. They felt so highly about him that they traded away arguably the best reciever to play the game since Jerry Rice and Cris Carter and Culpepper was supposed to be teh guy in Minnesota. Well its still crazy that we have a guy like this on our team.

i always get nervous before every game thats just the way i am, my stomach fills with butterfiles and i cant take it but at the same time i love it, it the feeling as a fan that we die for......plus since i live in jets country i get into a lot of fights about football and everyone keeps a special look out for me whenever the dolphins loose, and i know they will give me hell if we loose tonight but i dont really worry about that cuz as a die hard fan the only thing you care about is your team and not what people think

I'm nervous before every game....my girlfriend thinks I'm a lunatic, pacing around.

The only time I've been able to sit down for the last hour is to post here...LOL!

The nerves always start to get flowing right at the start of the season. I will be more nervous it Pittsburgh comes out throwing the ball. I think that's the only way they will be able to win. I don't see them running with that much success on Miami. Pittsburgh always likes to try and pound the ball between the tackles, and Miami has one of the best defensive lines in the league. So if Pittsburgh comes out trying to pound the ball on us, I like our chances.

If Pittsburgh comes out throwing, then we hopefully the secondary steps up, or else we are gonna be in some trouble.

Everybody is picking Pittsburgh from what I been hearing on T. V and radio. Let them all jump on Pittsburgh for all I care, I like our chances to win this game, Saban will have them ready to go

CChambers7284 said:
Since I live in CT I dont get to watch my finz to much but this being the opening game of the nfl season, im like actually nervous. I annoucne basketball for my school on tv and never feel nervous but Im actually nervous about this game like im playing in it.

well lets go fins. To a productive season:ffic:
if your not nervous your not a true fan

Back
Top Bottom