anyone else feel this way | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else feel this way

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
no matter where we draft...weather its the 17th pick or the 7th pick...i dont care...i think mueller and saban will find players who will fit into his system that will work...and for that i'm happy with...I'm aseeing a different dolphin team now and sadly but good in away it has happened in week 13...but hey what a future this team is going to have wow...soo happy right now...

Go Fins

Well, I think every pick is a hit or miss pick.The good thing about Saban is that he won't be giving away our high picks like Wanny did.It feels great to have our top 4 picks this coming draft and we used the 5th to take a future star(Manny Wright)so the future looks good.If we can hit again on 3 or 4 players this team will make the playoffs next year.

Ozzy rules!!

Wallace758 said:
no matter where we draft...weather its the 17th pick or the 7th pick...i dont care...i think mueller and saban will find players who will fit into his system that will work...and for that i'm happy with...I'm aseeing a different dolphin team now and sadly but good in away it has happened in week 13...but hey what a future this team is going to have wow...soo happy right now...

Go Fins

I totally agree with you, and thats why I get angry at the "fans" who want us to lose every game just to get a higher pick. I think that no matter where we pick, our guys will get the right players for our team... just because it may not be a top 10 pick doesnt mean the guy won't have talent.

Wallace758 said:

Go Fins

A good Gm can find talent anywhere which is why I have spent my recent time at my jets board arguing w/ Jet fans who want to lose to get a better pick.

Wallace758 said:

Go Fins

Yeah, I have to say I agree...it certainly was a different feeling when Wanny was calling the shots. :confused:

wanny killed this team man...how do we have jay fiedler starting for 4 years? 4 years!!!! this guy has changed the way we think about football...i'm proud to be a dolphin fan now and to think what this team will be like next year..wow..wow...i'm thinkin playoffs...

agreed...but with all the smokescreen Nicky puts up you have to wonder where he is going with the pick...or if he is going for a QB in free-agency or trading for one...it seems that he doesnt think that the QB position is of dire straights like we all think...and thats the only problem i have....i think i will sleep better when we have a new QB in the off-season

i think nick saban probably knows this team a lil bit better than us...i think he has a good idea who to pick in the draft and with randy mueller..the qb draft guru...i sleep better know that...he'll find a qb..don't worry..Miami will be a playoff team next year

PhinSoldia said:
agreed...but with all the smokescreen Nicky puts up you have to wonder where he is going with the pick...or if he is going for a QB in free-agency or trading for one...it seems that he doesnt think that the QB position is of dire straights like we all think...and thats the only problem i have....i think i will sleep better when we have a new QB in the off-season

:lol: Love the sig! I hope he declares, too! It'd be sweet to get a shot at him!

Wallace758 said:

Go Fins

yep I most certainly feel that way. He will get some LB or S in the late rounds who will be under the radar for a while, but then come into the lineup when some veteran goes down with injury. He will get guys at great value and it wont be who you might think picking at the middle of the pack.

He reminds me alot of Belichek in the way he runs the draft. You never know who BIll is going to draft. They always seemt o pull guys out of a hat. Like this year, was that LT on anyones big board going into draft day. I never heard of him and I watch the draft year round. But they always seem to get quality players. Lets hope we get some more great ones

PhinSoldia said:

what would make you think Saban doesnt think that the QB problems is a significant one?

I have faith in Saban and what he can do for us.

Back
Top Bottom