Anyone else feel... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else feel...

LANGER72

Active Roster
Reaction score
That this franchise kicked us in the nuts this season. I have a hard time thinking about football right now.
We are playing for draft position. Yawn.

At least the 2007 team was interesting. They scored points, Ronnie led the league in rushing(before he got hurt), Cameron took chances. The Camarillo catch had me jumping around my mancave like an idiot. This team is sleep inducing.

I feel that Tony is going to be fired and replaced with a big name. However, the "big name" will have no personnel experience and with the lockout have no time putting his system in place. In turn, creating an additional cluster for 2011.

It's so frustrating... every year getting excited about the draft, doing research on players who might end up here, getting excited with the picks you liked, watching them play their first games and evaluate their performances... until you get to week 14-15 and you know you are not gonna be in playoffs, to start over the whole process... even when we got to playoffs and lost to Baltimore, we still weren't playing to get further than that... it got really frustrating repeating this process over the years and not being able to hit a whole good coaching staff that can woow you every week. We need to somehow come across with some head coach or off coordinator that wants to change our whole game, because I've gotten really tired of seeing the lack of offense throughout the years...

This is the worst part of the year by far.. getting to Christmas knowing you won't be enjoying any football game in January...

At least the 2007 team was interesting. They scored points, Ronnie led the league in rushing(before he got hurt), Cameron took chances. The Camarillo catch had me jumping around my mancave like an idiot. This team is sleep inducing.

Seriously. I barely get excited during our games anymore, even when we do happen to make a play. I was jumping up and down when we'd just make a first down earlier in the season. Now it's just meh.

Im just numb to it all now i used to get depressed when the fins lost now its almost expected..

Back
Top Bottom