Anyone else find it annoying everyoen refers to CARNELL as CADILLAC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else find it annoying everyoen refers to CARNELL as CADILLAC?

by the way, it is his name to him and his family. so he should be called that. it happens all the time in sports, this isnt the first case.

How about George Kenneth Griffey Jr.?

that would be Ken Griffey Jr.

that aint his real name.

gezz, there is so many haters on this board, and hate for the dumbest ****.

Maybe GM is givin the NFL $$$ for sayin the name so much :lol: think about how often you hear read and say Cadillac now, hell it's all over this thread. GM wins!

so i guess all of you call junior seau by his real name?

Nappy Roots said:
by the way, it is his name to him and his family. so he should be called that. it happens all the time in sports, this isnt the first case.

How about George Kenneth Griffey Jr.?

that would be Ken Griffey Jr.

that aint his real name.

gezz, there is so many haters on this board, and hate for the dumbest ****.

That's a bit different..

They aren't calling him Jet Ski Griffey Jr. I just found it a bit ridiculous when it comes up in his stats and everything.

FinsNCanes said:
That's a bit different..

They aren't calling him Jet Ski Griffey Jr.

its not that different. their being called what they want. the name they like, the name they have been called

FinsNCanes said:
Even in his stat sheets and what not he is listed Cadillac and not Carnell. I just find it a bit silly.

It does get old after a while. I for one have had it with the stupid Caddy puns. If Carnell has a bad game he's 'stuck in first gear', when he's injured hes 'in the garage' or 'up on blocks', when he's playing well he's 'on cruise control' or the bucs are 'riding their new caddy'.

SHUT THE **** UP, FRACKING MEDIA CLOWNS!

NawlinsBucFan said:
It does get old after a while. I for one have had it with the stupid Caddy puns. If Carnell has a bad game he's 'stuck in first gear', when he's injured hes 'in the garage' or 'up on blocks', when he's playing well he's 'on cruise control' or the bucs are 'riding their new caddy'.

SHUT THE **** UP, FRACKING MEDIA CLOWNS!
Dude, that is so true. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom