Anyone else have that odd feeling..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else have that odd feeling.....

Spartiate

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That Adam Vinatieri is going to kick a game winning FG this weekend to beat the team that tossed him to the curb?

get your facts straight he wasnt tossed to the curb .he chose to leave .

Because he wanted more money.

It depends what angle you look at it from.

From his angle you see this: They didnt want to pay me what Im worth, their offer was insulting thus booting me out.

From your angle: He wanted more than he was worth, and choose to leave.

From his angle you see this: They didnt want to pay me what Im worth, their offer was insulting thus booting me out.

wrong again .im not going down this road again .this topic has been disscussed here at nausim.

That Adam Vinatieri is going to kick a game winning FG this weekend to beat the team that tossed him to the curb?

Actually, I have a feeling it is going to come down to a Vinatieri kick, however, I have a feeling he will miss the final kick and the colts cursed kicking woes will continue....

History will repeat itself, as the Patriots will go on to lose their last superbowl run to the Saints, ala the "post-Vermiel" Rams vs Patriots a few years ago.

first off he was the highest paid kicker in NFL for 3 yrs in a row .He wanted to kick in a dome.The only way the patriots could keep him was build a retractable roof over gillette .Not going to happen even for tom brady.

ESPN has the game story line going and hoping for this too.a last minute field goal from adam.

Last week the rookie who replaced adam kicked the game winner against chargers becoming the first rookie after the merger to win a playoff game with his kick.That is since 1970.Also the 50 yd he nailed was the longest field goal by a NE in the last 6 yrs.

first off he was the highest paid kicker in NFL for 3 yrs in a row .He wanted to kick in a dome.The only way the patriots could keep him was build a retractable roof over gillette .Not going to happen even for tom brady.

ESPN has the game story line going and hoping for this too.a last minute field goal from adam.

Last week the rookie who replaced adam kicked the game winner against chargers becoming the first rookie after the merger to win a playoff game with his kick.That is since 1970.Also the 50 yd he nailed was the longest field goal by a NE in the last 6 yrs.
thank you

Oooooh, Byroan with the maximum ownage. He shoots, he scores. BOOM goes the dynamite!!

:lol:

I have a feeling the Colts will win this by at least 10 points if not more.

Back
Top Bottom