Anyone else having problems with Rickys E-mail??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else having problems with Rickys E-mail???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
It always returns the e-mail back to me....:confused: :confused: :confused:

Although he probably has a lot of space, he is probably maxed out. He must have had a lot of B'day messages sent to him.

You gotta respect the dude for not only giving everything on the field, (and off-field responsiblities) but also giving back to fans. I sometimes wonder, with all that he has to deal with, how does he get time with his family. I said it when he was in New Orleans and written off as a wierdo, and I'll say it again now...the boy is a class act.

Originally posted by phinphan
I said it when he was in New Orleans and written off as a wierdo, and I'll say it again now

Weirdo....:goof:

I love the fact that he's kicking almighty a@s on the field and that he isn't embarassing the team with that helmet over the head during interviews thing again. But I have sent him about six e-mails and never had one answered I don't know anyone who has either. However if I could choose what his reponse was it would say: "I've been to busy spending thirteen hours a day at the gym and getting ready to break the kneecaps of every Jets, Patriots and Bills defensive players. When I'm done with them there will be entrails of the enemy hanging from the stadium lights." or something monotone like that you know.
:shark: :jetssuck: :billsbite :nesucks:

Back
Top Bottom