Anyone else hope we win today.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else hope we win today....

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
...by kicking like 15 field goals?

Talk about justice.

Tony Sparano can kiss the whitest part of my ass.

Would be nice if Carpenter kicks the GW field goal at the end of the 4th and everyone does a fist pump.

I think blocking a last second field goal and denying the most epic fist pump Tony could ever imagine would trump kicking 15 field goals. but thats just my opinion.

i hope the entire Dolphins Team FIST PUMPS AFTER every 1st down, FG, TD we have today, LOL.

Would be nice if Carpenter kicks the GW field goal at the end of the 4th and everyone does a fist pump.

Someone needs a massive cardboard cutout of Sparano's face and then a fist cutout with a stick attached to it that you can move around to simulate a fist pump after we score.

I say Tony gets arrogant today and Wildcat the **** out of it.

Not sure why, but this thread reminded me of that thread electrolyte (I think) made last year with all the fistpump photoshops. One of the funniest threads Ive ever seen on FH.

1,000,000 internets to whoever can find that and bump it for me.

A win today would make this weekend perfect. The Canes won a big one and I hope the Dolphins can do the same. Fins and Canes. My teams.

Not sure why, but this thread reminded me of that thread electrolyte (I think) made last year with all the fistpump photoshops. One of the funniest threads Ive ever seen on FH.

:lol::lol:

Man that ****ing thread was amazing.

Sparano fist pumping the burning zeppelin had me crying.

I don't want to see anyone hurt or anything...but seein Sanchez on the ground...possibly drooling...and sayin incoherent things like "I wanna ride the Pony" ..would be ok by me...LOL

Back
Top Bottom