Anyone else hoping the labor dispute dosent end until 2012 now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else hoping the labor dispute dosent end until 2012 now?

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It just hit me. One way we will not have to watch another miserable mediocre season is if somehow this labor dispute lasts and the judge quits pounding that "mallett" on the round piece of wood. Let em work it out at their own pace your honor. There are a couple of teams fans who wouldnt mind if we didnt play this season.

Perhaps we could even get "lucky" and without their being a season, the commish decides the only fair way to conduct next seasons draft is to ping pong ball it and make the selection order totally random. We could "luck" out and get the first overall selection. Then I would be ready for a season of dolphins football.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, let's see... no football means I won't have to watch our joke of a team, I won't have to shell out $$$ for NFL ticket, and I will be the champion in my fantasy league for two years running. Bring on the lockout!

Hell No!!!!! I don't want to do chores on Sundays. I cannot imagine Sundays in the Fall without football, although I am a season ticket holder for a college team and love watching them and college ball on Saturdays.

Just what I have been thinking....Our ONLY hope is that the labor dispute turns the NFL upside down and the Have's(NE,Indy,GB,Ect) must mingle with the Have-Nots(Fins,Browns,Bungles,Ect).

What a terrible pick...We drafted size over skill.

Size=Dime a dozen
Skill=Chosen few

For some that seem to hate Sparano and Ireland so much, you don't seem to realize that no football in 2011 GUARANTEES they return in 2012. :up:

For some that seem to hate Sparano and Ireland so much, you don't seem to realize that no football in 2011 GUARANTEES they return in 2012. :up:

I was just going to post this. We need this season, or these fools will be around to screw things up for another year.

That was one of my first thoughts when they made the pick.

If your New England or somebody you could afford to reach a little for Pouncey but the Dolphins aren't New England. This is the safest pick you can make. I think the odds this is a total bust is low but this is just wimpy.

I don't know if they can trade up and get Mallet in the 2nd round or what. I'm kind of expecting Kolb to come in and continue the new 21st century Dolphins tradition. Or maybe throw darts at the board of best available QBs in the later rounds and try to figure out what went wrong.

We'd still pass on Luck next year. Probably draft the #1 RT or some BS. Frustrating...

Typical from you WV. Don't get your reach pick at 15, and you want to 'doom and gloom'.

Do you goto bed mad, and if so, why stick w/ the Phins? Your man crush for Natty Lite should have you dancing to "I touch Myself" and dreaming of Candyland filled w/ hot women.

MIA got better last night. Mallett behind last yrs oline would have been brutal. It would have been like watching Ohio St. and Heyward exposing Mallett for all the world to see.

You think Mallett is franchise, well most yesterday disagree.

I guess go on being mad and being a not so closet ATL dirty bird.

It just hit me. One way we will not have to watch another miserable mediocre season is if somehow this labor dispute lasts and the judge quits pounding that "mallett" on the round piece of wood. Let em work it out at their own pace your honor. There are a couple of teams fans who wouldnt mind if we didnt play this season.

Perhaps we could even get "lucky" and without their being a season, the commish decides the only fair way to conduct next seasons draft is to ping pong ball it and make the selection order totally random. We could "luck" out and get the first overall selection. Then I would be ready for a season of dolphins football.

I see what you tired to do there, but it's just not clever. To answer your question - no. Some of you people are just ridiculous...really. It's almost like nyjunc is a Dolphins fan and you aren't. It's hard to gauge the bull**** you usually type.

Go have babies with Matt Ryan.

This is an EXCELLENT point. Not only does it guarantee they'll be back for the 2012 season, but obviously means *gulp* they'll be running the draft leading up to that season.

And so the homers on this board will continue to blindly support the actions of the regime as they lead us further and further away from the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom