Anyone else hoping the labor dispute dosent end until 2012 now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else hoping the labor dispute dosent end until 2012 now?

You guys are being silly, you have a talented team and we have only seen one draft pick and no FA yet and you are writing off the season? I hope you are right but I don't think Miami will be a bad team regardless what happens this offseason.

My logic is no season in 2011 = GUARANTEE for Sparano and company can draft not only 7 O linemen in 2012 but will still be here. Sometimes you just need to suck it up and get it over with, so bring on 2011 so 2012 can bring us a new coach.

You guys are being silly, you have a talented team and we have only seen one draft pick and no FA yet and you are writing off the season? I hope you are right but I don't think Miami will be a bad team regardless what happens this offseason.

With Dolphin fans its either the greatest or worst pick ever made. There is no middle ground.

And so the homers on this board will continue to blindly support the actions of the regime as they lead us further and further away from the Super Bowl.

Maybe you should know the posters better before making a uneducated statement.

It just hit me. One way we will not have to watch another miserable mediocre season is if somehow this labor dispute lasts and the judge quits pounding that "mallett" on the round piece of wood. Let em work it out at their own pace your honor. There are a couple of teams fans who wouldnt mind if we didnt play this season.

Perhaps we could even get "lucky" and without their being a season, the commish decides the only fair way to conduct next seasons draft is to ping pong ball it and make the selection order totally random. We could "luck" out and get the first overall selection. Then I would be ready for a season of dolphins football.

:rolleyes: :bobdole: :rolleyes:

Just what I have been thinking....Our ONLY hope is that the labor dispute turns the NFL upside down and the Have's(NE,Indy,GB,Ect) must mingle with the Have-Nots(Fins,Browns,Bungles,Ect).

What a terrible pick...We drafted size over skill.

Size=Dime a dozen
Skill=Chosen few

:hsmash: Wow!! :lol:

My logic is no season in 2011 = GUARANTEE for Sparano and company can draft not only 7 O linemen in 2012 but will still be here. Sometimes you just need to suck it up and get it over with, so bring on 2011 so 2012 can bring us a new coach.

....or maybe not.

Hell no, bring on football and free agency. Not being able to evaluate the players we already have does nothing to help us in the long run.

Welcome to the life of being a Dolphins fan. Even though you can only pick one player, if a 1st Round selection doesn't land you a starting QB, RB, WR and TE it is considered a bad pick and the world comes to an end.

A draft selection can never please everyone and I am sure at your Jets board there are plenty of people upset over the Wilkerson pick.

Welcome to the life of being a Dolphins fan. Even though you can only pick one player, if a 1st Round selection doesn't land you a starting QB, RB, WR and TE it is considered a bad pick and the world comes to an end.

A draft selection can never please everyone and I am sure at your Jets board there are plenty of people upset over the Wilkerson pick.

1st: I think he's a Jet fan. 2nd: The Jets fans are known for booing during the draft.

Back
Top Bottom