Anyone else hoping to see Garner start in place of Incognito on Monday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else hoping to see Garner start in place of Incognito on Monday?

Xbrett82us

Starter
Reaction score
Incognito is solid against the run, but below average as a pass protector. I think Garner is more average on both ends, which at this point I'd rather have. He played well enough for the coaching staff to give him another shot. I for one hope they do.

Nope. However, he should be ahead of Jerry.

whatever happens this season, it sure looks like Ritchie will be in another uniform next year

Yeah cogs is as good as gone. At this point all 5 staters can **** themselves mostly that dick licker pouncey. That guy has always rubbed me the wrong way even since his college days.

Pouncey is our best OL and you want him gone? McKinnie is doing a solid job, I don't want him gone either. Incognito IS good against the run, so I hope he stays around. However, our right side needs two new guys next year.

Garner plays well at guard, next year he might replace Incognito.

don shula always says you have to gameplan according to the talent you have. Apparently, Sherman didnt get the memo till two weeks ago. then lost the memo in 4th quarter of Pats game.

No, I'd rather him in place of John Jerry. But if I had my choice, Garner, Jerry, and Incognito would be nothing more than back-ups.

No telling what kind of story's will come out about incognito once this jackass is off our team. Then everyone will say what really happened. Sad, I liked Incognito. Garner played a good game. Hope he get's another shot to play.

Garner is overhyped here. He's fine in small reserve doses. Once he's out there full time all the weaknesses are glaring.

Plays too high for a guard, for one thing.

Back
Top Bottom