Anyone else impressed with.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else impressed with..

54dolfan9923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown looking fresh out there? I know he only had 5 carries, but his burst through the hole looked great for missing alot of time last year.

I was very impressed by Brown. He had some good runs and is looking like he is returning to his old form.

For how much he played he did a good Job.
Let's hope he has a break out year.
If not he might not get signed back.
I like rb and hope he can be that beast.

man he looked good. hope the guy stays healthy and gets a new contract. the guy is a stud. it will be a sad if he doesnt come back next year.

Love that picture, hope he makes the team on spirit alone.:oldman:

I also thought Ronnie looked very good. Running with power, and quite physical. I'm eager to see him rack up some major yards this season.

clear.gif

yup i was impressed he looked real crisp with his foot movement i was surprised for sure

Back in 2007, Ronnie was cementing himself as a top 5 back in this league . . . but the injury bug got him and he hasn't been really able to recover (Even tho he made the Pro Bowl in 2008) w/o having another setback. If this guy EVER stays healthy, he is the IDEAL back you want for this offense. Does EVERYTHING well and still has speed and strength. He was #2 overall in what is considered a weak draft . . . but even still, he has given us flashes that make him worthy of that pick. He just has gotta stay healthy.

Ronnie looked great out there, but you don't keep him in the game for that long in preseason. They need to give Hilliard more time with the starters. Lex has been a beast for the last two year in preseason, let him carry the rock with the starters and we can see what he can bring to the table.

Ronnie looked great out there, but you don't keep him in the game for that long in preseason. They need to give Hilliard more time with the starters. Lex has been a beast for the last two year in preseason, let him carry the rock with the starters and we can see what he can bring to the table.

Lex also has got to be on the bubble this year, with the status of Cobbs and other positions being a factor. I like the way he runs hard and he never fails to execute (like him bringing in passes when our wide receivers dropped them all over the place)

Can never get over how big Ronnie is man I bet teams hate to play him . Ricky looked good too and lex I'd solid but he really is only a downhill power runner

Back
Top Bottom