Anyone Else Know We Would Lose By 2? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Else Know We Would Lose By 2?

BgBruthaJuvi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Down 17-6 in the 4th I looked over at my father and told him, we will kick a FG and score a TD with under a minute to go, and blow the 2 pointer. Surprise Surprise I was nearly exactly right. You know how I knew? It's Miami Dolphin football. It's the Dolphin way. Hell it's the Hurricane way too. Not only do they lose, but they give you hope and yank it away. It felt fitting we would charge back and fall apart in the end. I couldn't have predicted the bonehead play on the onside kick though, but goes to show, year in year out Miami Dolphin football= untimely bonehead stupidity.

Before the game I expected us to win a close low scoring game, much like the Titans game.

But right after the Texans 4th Quarter TD to make it 17-6, I also had a hunch feeling we would miss the 2. I wasn't shocked at all.

I felt 100% sure we were not going to come back and win the game the second we were losing. Its bad to say but I just have that little faith in our offense and team in general right now.

Was pretty sure we would lose this one. Actually think we have a better chance of winning next weekend, it is gonna be close though.

NE just went on the road & blew out a team who is much better than they are.

It's time for the vice-versa! :lol:

Well I won $100.00 betting at ParadisePoker.com betting against the dolphins. As a matter of fact I have won a$100.00 every week this season doing that except the first week where I won $200.00. The fins have yet to cover a spread this year, but at least I am up $500.00.

PhinsPhan said:
I felt 100% sure we were not going to come back and win the game the second we were losing. Its bad to say but I just have that little faith in our offense and team in general right now.
SALSBURY SUX!!!!!!!!!!

BgBruthaJuvi said:
Down 17-6 in the 4th I looked over at my father and told him, we will kick a FG and score a TD with under a minute to go, and blow the 2 pointer. Surprise Surprise I was nearly exactly right. You know how I knew? It's Miami Dolphin football. It's the Dolphin way. Hell it's the Hurricane way too. Not only do they lose, but they give you hope and yank it away. It felt fitting we would charge back and fall apart in the end. I couldn't have predicted the bonehead play on the onside kick though, but goes to show, year in year out Miami Dolphin football= untimely bonehead stupidity.

Funny, after the Dolphins Field Goal I said the same thing. I knew they couldn't get a two point conversion...

Sad.

GO PHINS~!

I didn't know we would lose by two but, I damn sure bet Houston and took the three and a half points. :D

BgBruthaJuvi said:

I said the same thing. Though I never expected that kinda BS 2 pointer.

Back
Top Bottom