Anyone else live in Buffalo NY? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else live in Buffalo NY?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Been a Dolphins fan since 84 and went through the bs of the Bills owning our azz.
It wasn't a good time growing up in the crazy azz Bills Blahhfia ( Mafia)
Would love to know what you went through living in this city?

Live in Rochester. I hate it here too. New York State has become a horrible place to live in general because of the state government. I can’t stand the Bills fans and seeing them lose makes me almost as happy as watching Miami win. Life around here would become unbearable if the Bills ever win the Super Bowl.

I don’t live there now although I did as a 5 year old. Eff that place. I do live in upstate NY and hate everything about Western NY.

Lived my whole life up until about 4 years ago in Syracuse....mainly Bills fans, but a lot of Giants and Jets fans as well

I lived in Buffalo from 2007 to 2013. Rescheduling the game is a total joke. I went to the game years back where the entire stadium was filled with snow. They gave people free tickets and food just to show up and clear out the seats with their own shovels. As people have stated, the Sabers game is happening as scheduled tonight in the city of Buffalo. The only places really getting snow are outside of the city.

Back
Top Bottom