Anyone else mad that the only names we are being connected to are Barber and Orton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else mad that the only names we are being connected to are Barber and Orton

ssnjamerson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Last time I checked we could use safety help----Eric Weddle,Landry, Huff or Goldson. And with a rookie RB in Thomas I thought that maybe Bradshaw would at least get a look. Our line is still a little suspect---Clabo, Gallery, Joseph, Sendlein, Dahl, or Blalock. We also need a pass rusher--Manny Lawson. And we could use a speed reciever--Holmes, Rice, Malcolm Floyd. And hasnt TE been a need for years--Boss or Miller. I know we cant sign everyone but we have to spend the money. I would be happy to just get Nnamdi and move Smith to Safety but its not gonna happen. I like Orton and wouldnt have a problem with that since there is no way we get Luck next year. Why get Barber when Mike Bush is better and basically the same player. Sendlein would be nice and move Incognito over to guard. I think they need to be making calls and doing something or we are gonna be a bottom dweller again

Yea.. I'm getting pretty pissed off right about now. The Orton ordeal sucks but at least he's an upgrade over Henne.. but Barber? Get the **** out of here with that.. if we sign him, I hope every team and sports network laughs at the FO for that. Which they will.

I coulda bought the potential of Orton. . . But the marion barber rumors is where i draw the line personally. . if this is there idea for the answer at the RB positions need for someone who can get chunk yards then there is no hope for these guys

You aren't excited by the prospect of adding Orton and Barber? You clearly aren't a real fan.

qb is the most important position, Get Orton or Palmer if that doesn't work out stick with Henne and start getting these other positions. im not mad Nope.

The Phins signed a few UDFAs today, one of them even notable enough to be listed on ESPN (Devlin). What is the importance of being connected to a player anyway? Its all rumors at this point. They've been mentioned as interested in numerous running backs too, perhaps you missed that info. You also state that the Phins will continue to be bottom dwellars if they continue at this pace. I dont recall them being that except for the Cam Cameron fiasco.

I'm not going to say they're wrong with their FA approach, but i thought this offense supposed to get a speed make over. Drafting a small school wideout who is fast in the 4th round does not count as a makeover. All signs point to a lot of game managing, 3 yards and a cloud of dust, and Brandon Marshall making the occasional exciting play.

Bradshaw's price is probably too high, so Ireland needs to feign other options. Rosenhaus is too smart for that though. Ultimately I think we're not able to afford Bradshaw, and will end up with a lesser back. But I don't think that's happening yet...it's the smoke and mirrors part of negotiating.

Back
Top Bottom