Anyone else nervous about this upcoming vengeful Jets game? Ginn what we have 4 now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else nervous about this upcoming vengeful Jets game? Ginn what we have 4 now

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
An angry, vengeful Jets team is a potential disaster after a strength zapping loss like the one we just had. An untimely loss by a Jets team waiting for revenge could be a make or break game setting us up to play a red hot Pats team the weak after. Talking about pressure...

Also, the people with the :err: comments about cutting or sitting Ginn? OMG. Please, use some common sense. It's too late to do that already. Our chance to do that was the trade deadline last Tues. Now we must go with him the rest of the way this year.

He is the only deepthreat we have. Which is why I clamored this offseason about needing a backup for Ginn instead of another #1 opposite him.

I believe MIA will be grooming Turner for the other side. But Ginn is our deepthreat the rest of the year. Now during the offseason, we can either draft his competition or outright trade him...but he is what we got for the rest of the year.

I am not worried about the Jests at all. Miami is going to come out pissed. They wont lose this weekend, and I'd put money on it. If we come out like we did yesterday, the Jests have no chance at coming back. NONE. There QB is a joke. "Sanchize" pft. whatever.

I sure hope so...I just have seen teams falter a bit after a loss like this one. Please oh please, be right...(gulp)

I wouldn't forget about our Team being a LITTLE PISSED OFF too, our players remember all the BS spewed by the Jets after that game. I see the ****y *** Jet fans are back already. **** THEM!!!

hopefully it has the opposite effect, and the team comes out angry, and to prove a point.

as for ginn, i'm afraid your right, if we take him of the field, our offense becomes very congested. at the least have him run streaks, and take revis and rhodes away from the play.

I sure hope so...I just have seen teams falter a bit after a loss like this one. Please oh please, be right...(gulp)

The Saints are probably the best football team in the league right now, and no other team they have faced gave them a run for their money like we did. Yes we lost and we made some mistakes championship teams don't make, but we can play some football and have a chance at winning against anybody. This is our second year under this regime and things are looking good. We haven't played tough, physical football like this in many years. We will come to play against the Jets, they better be ready.

If you go by the jersey superstition--as in the Dolphins haven't lost in their orange jerseys--then I'm glad the Jets wore their throwback New York Titans jerseys yesterday because I don't think the Jets have lost wearing their blue jerseys.

Anyway, I'm always concerned when playing the Jets, especially at home with revenge on their minds. I think the Dolphins will be equally as angry so it should make for a great game. I don't think it will be a blow-out on either side but a closely contested one. like they generally are.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom