Anyone else notice... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else notice...

sjdolphin

Dolphan Forever, even if it hurts!
Reaction score
That of our 16 game schedule, 9 of those matches are against teams with 1st year head coaches?

Here is the list of teams we play that our first year head coaches (or at least their first year with that specific team)

Buffalo Bills (times 2)
NY Jets (times 2)
Houston Texans
Green Bay Packers
Kansas City Cheifs
Minnesota Vikings
Detriot Lions

I really do hope Miami can take advantage of this situation because I think we have a VERY favorable schedule, with the exception of the 2 cold games in Chicago and Buffalo

Yes, its been posted before, and you are right, its a very favorable schedule

the only good team in there is the kansas city chiefs who under herm should do pretty well

miaD5499 said:
the only good team in there is the kansas city chiefs who under herm should do pretty well

good ole herm.... his team didnt "play to win" as much as he needed them to.

lol

JoeRobStad4ever said:
i never take the jets game for granted. we should win both, but that's usually asking a lot

Same here. I don't take any divisional game lightly. Last season I thought we would kill the Bills and we ended up losing the first game against them and only beating them by one point in the second game.

the jets always find a way to piss me off... I'm not taking them lightly either, just pointing out they're one of the teams we play we have first year head coaches.

We SHOULD win all 9 of those games, love the schedule this year. Especially the first 4 games when DC is questionable.

In Saban We Trust!

i hope we don't "find" ways to lose games this year.

Back
Top Bottom