Anyone else notice? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else notice?

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Maybe it is just me, but looking at Lucas's throwing motion, he has a funky delivery. He almost looks like a robot, no fluid motion at all.
It is like point a: drop back
point b: **** Arm
point c: Tunnel vision on the invisible reciever (most of the time)
point d: throw into ground

It i so weird. Go look at the tape. His arm actually looks like it stops four times during the delivery. Maybe it is his nerves and trying too hard not to screw up but it looks terrible.

Anyone have Dan's number? And don't say 13 wiseguys >:(

How good is jay goin to be coming off an injury to his throwing hand??? IM not bashing jay but realistically, how good is he goin to be right off the bench? i know hes a warrior and all, but will he be ok?

He will be OK. They won't play him until he is 100% ready to go, ask Mark Dixon about it. If he sucks up the joint, it will be due to his mental errors, not his physical problems......

Actually, another positive in my mind is this. The team had no confidence in Lucas. Probably none in Sage either. They do however respond and feed off of Jay very well, that much is a given. With Jay coming back with 6 to play, we could very well get back into sync and be peaking right in tmie for the playoffs.

Of course we need to stay afloat until that point, which at this stage in the game is looking harder and harder to do.

We play 2 sub-par teams coming up. We MUST beat both of these teams. If we can come out of these next 2 weeks 7-3, and get Jay back, we are still in excellent position. If we come out 5-5, or 6-4, it doesn't look too sunny......

Back
Top Bottom