Anyone else old school like me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else old school like me?

FORMER FIN1

Starter
Reaction score
Anyone out there old school like me that still cant stand the ****ING Fluffalo Jills? The bulk of my years in the eighties having to go up to that ****hole of a stadium in December and get ****ed out off another AFC crown still makes we want to puke. I still remember the 93 playoff game getting smoked 20-3 with what was a very talented Dolphin squad. As Brian Cox said (see avi) **** Buffalo.

I wish I had WVs quote about Buffalo. Hilarious. Something about Buffalo equating to an unwashed hairy armpit that you only scratch from outside your undershirt because you don't want to touch it. Was a classic post.

Old school? I`m 44....yeah, I`m OLD school! Lets kick some Buffalo a$$ today fellas!!!

I hate the Jets the most, but yeah, all the division rivals are hated above all others.

I'm old school enough to hate them more than the Patriots but the Jets still take the cake by a clear open country mile. It used to be closer but then the Bills became pathetic.

4 colossal losses (cough) has helped ease the pain

Four Super Bowl losses. No, correct that. Four consecutive Super Bowl losses

Cheer up things have changed since then we arent a very good team anymore. But we are 8-4 in the last 12 games vs. Miami

I remember a radio station from Rochester NY. used to put up billboards along the palmetto expressway threatening us Dolphinsfans all season long. Talk about classless! I was driving on a family vacation in 1996 in late July and we drove through Orchard Park ( Billville) and had my daughter make some window signs for the car saying " BILLS BITE" and" DOLPHINS RULE". Got some very interesting gestures from other vehicles, well we headed towards Canada to see Niagara Falls and the freeway turned in to city street with these OLD Crappy neighborhoods and realized it was time to take down the signs.But a great family memory..yeah I still hate em.

Back
Top Bottom