Anyone else riding on my M Thigpen train yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else riding on my M Thigpen train yet?

What impressed me when I read we signed him over the summer was that he was not only the top return guy in the CFL, but I think he scored in 5 different ways.

I'm not completely on, but he keeps making returns like that I will be. I liked how he hit the seam at full speed and didn't dance around back there. Thank god for him or we would have been touchdownless

I swear it looked like this guy was 1 broken tackle or juke move away from taking it to the house on every kick and punt return. Hopefully this guy gains confidence to open up his skills on returns. Looks promising!

I think we showed why we kept him.

I am very close to getting on. Just bought a ticket, just standing at the train station right now.

I even went on record when the 53 man roster was announced that I was skeptical of keeping Thigpen. I did think he was just kept around because of special teams, but I didn't think he was going to be as good in the NFL going against starting calibar competition in the regular season. He surprised me yesterday and I hope he can continue to impress this season. As much flack as Ireland gets about his "acorn" shopping, he has found some nice ones in Cameron Wake and possibly Marcus Thigpen.

Im on driving the ****ing train...............:lol:

Awesome awesome game for Thigpen. Kept us in the game early on by winning the field position game and gave us a punchers chance with an fabulous return. L

If there's a hole he hits and if that hole doesn't close fast enough he'll take it the distance. Like a poster said above, he looked ready to break long runs each time he touched the ball. Big fan of his.

I couldnt believe the burst he showed in the open field, he hit another gear that I haven't seen in a while.

Id like to see what he can do as a backup to Bush.. DT is such garbage.

Back
Top Bottom