Anyone else see that Maroney run? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else see that Maroney run?

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
OMG he is a freaking beast! I reall really hate New England :boohoo:

I'm making a bold prediction. Maroney will be the best RB in 5 years. You guys can quote me on that one.

death7star said:
he is so good...great pick by them.

he is better than brown btw.

LMAO

Put Maroney behind this crappy o-line with this OC that doesn't realize that we have a running back and you'll see...

UF Fin Kat said:
definitely not better than brown, but definitely better than bush right now.
Yeah he's really good...reminds me of Ricky Williams...I said that before the draft..he's got great vision.

how he and chad jackson slipped and both landed in NEw England...:nono: both should have been mid first rounders

the 30 yard TD run was a joke. how can a team be a playoff team when their defense cant tackle?

just about every defensive player had a shot to tackle him and they just missed it.

ch19079 said:
the 30 yard TD run was a joke. how can a team be a playoff team when their defense cant tackle?

just about every defensive player had a shot to tackle him and they just missed it.

You didnt watch the Minny vs buffalo game? The last td scored for the Bills was a joke.

death7star said:
he is so good...great pick by them.

he is better than brown btw.

First off, did you watch the Broncos game last week? Get a fast hard hitting defense and he'll be contained....he's not moving piles like Ronnie does...he's just fast and bounces off of (bad) tacklers.

Second, you understand that the New England offensive line is ridiculously better than Miami's right?

I'm going to start calling Maroney, Money. Pretty good nickname huh?

He is good but not better then Brown, Brown is a beast.

Back
Top Bottom