Anyone else see the clip of Arian Foster clowning Jimmy Wilson on MNF? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else see the clip of Arian Foster clowning Jimmy Wilson on MNF?

[video=youtube;oTTehDMpKe0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTehDMpKe0[/video]

I saw where a player told a phins player. Who are you? I don't know you? Turn around to see your name? I don't know you.

You tellling me he would have said that to our players hwen we had JT, ZT, Madison, Surtain, Marion? REALLY???

99% of hte time that would have been Madison saying WHO are you to the texans players not hte other way around. Dolphins are a garbage team and organization the last 5-10 years, its just a fact of life.

It isn't something one can defend really.

Name 1 player he would say that to on the Ravens, Patriots, Packers, Cowboys, Giants, ETC. NAME 111111 player that would take that.

Ofcourse hes not scared to say it to us, who from Miami's FEROCIOUS DEFENSE is going ot step up and knock his ass out? Hard hitting Jones? loll hte only hits I see him make are when the guys on the floor already.

You tellling me he would have said that to our players hwen we had JT, ZT, Madison, Surtain, Marion? REALLY???

99% of hte time that would have been Madison saying WHO are you to the texans players not hte other way around. Dolphins are a garbage team and organization the last 5-10 years, its just a fact of life.

It isn't something one can defend really.

Name 1 player he would say that to on the Ravens, Patriots, Packers, Cowboys, Giants, ETC. NAME 111111 player that would take that.

Ofcourse hes not scared to say it to us, who from Miami's FEROCIOUS DEFENSE is going ot step up and knock his ass out? Hard hitting Jones? loll hte only hits I see him make are when the guys on the floor already.

I don't think that many players play in the NFL!!!!!

Your response is ok....but your T's come in second!!!!

What's so funny about that? Seriously a bunch of you are acting like kinds lol..

So he said turn around ... Whats your name.. And I don't even know you... Is that funny?

What is actually funny is that on Sound FX they showed the whole thing and not only did Arian know him he remembered him from high school. At the time we were getting the best of Arian too. And as far as not 'respecting the dolphins' Arian sought out Reggie Bush at the end of the game. That kind of trash talk is going on between every team every Sunday.

so I was watching sound fx on nfln and it showed Arian after the play go to the side lines and say how him and Jimmy played against each other in HS and Jimmy choked his ass in a pile hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom